Notifications
Clear all

Just a Datsun.......  

Page 2 / 2

CMC901
(@cmc901)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@josh This car is incredible, Josh, I love this cool one but it’s really expensive for me to have one. Nice pictures. Thank you for sharing Josh:)

Josh liked
ReplyQuote
Gavin
(@gavin)
Eminent Member

@cmc901...glad you liked them!

@josh...that's one of my favorite Z models.  Perfect color & stance.

Josh liked
ReplyQuote
Josh
 Josh
(@josh)
Eminent Member

@cmc901...I understand economics and this hobby gets more expensive by the minute. I have three more models that I really want and then it would have to be something meaningful to me but I'm not saying I'll never buy another diecast. It is nice to see some very nice models at great prices from Solido and Norev coming out now. I absolutely love the GT40 Shelby GT500 and the 427 Cobra recently released by them. It's funny, on this very site, I was kind of ridiculed for posting some of these cheaper models by people who said they only bought quality models. I think these are quality models, just at unbelievable prices. Real type door hinges, great body shapes, the Cobra is being hailed as the best shape Cobra model to date...for $39. But while we are enjoying sharing the hobby, lets not quote prices or get into our own economics, I have seen many of your post on expensive models but have never heard you complain about being too expensive until now, I hope recent world wide problems have not had a negative effect on you. Put good things into the world and you will get good things back. Good luck my friend.

Joshua J. Shy

CMC901 liked
ReplyQuote
CMC901
(@cmc901)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@josh Hello Josh, good point about the model cars, My apologies about the price, with no disrespect, I love your collection so much!!!! and I said that just because I thought  that Z is quite a beauty and I love your pictures! And was jealous about your beautiful Z, I want it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I do think you make a good point about the good models and the price, that helped me reconsidering my model collecting philosophy. Thanks my friend, and I just bought a midnight Blue Z240, because I think no matter how much  it costs, That beauty deserves everything. I’m a big fan of the original comics, and I think it’s time to have one Z240 for myself. Thanks Josh, your sharing did help my a lot!

This post was modified 3 days ago by CMC901

ReplyQuote
Josh
 Josh
(@josh)
Eminent Member

@cmc901...Fantastic to hear you got one, congratulations my friend. Many models I bought because I saw them here! New releases you can find all over the place, I like seeing older models, and there are usually better pictures here than what the model companies put out.

Joshua J. Shy

CMC901 liked
ReplyQuote
CMC901
(@cmc901)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@josh I learnt a a lot from what you said, it’s true the passion and the love for good model cars matters, and nothing especially the price is important, it’s cool when people actually fall in love with cars, and keep a tiny replica of the car we love in our house can really make everyday a good day, and that’s the whole point of the model car collecting! I’m really appreciate that you told me the whole thing.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: