The long awaited re...

Notifications
Clear all

The long awaited return of Betty Bibbs and her thievin` ways....

15 Posts
4 Users
19 Likes
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Our story today takes place in one of the "STAN" countries....the one with the sand

Betty Bibbs,along with her constant companion Brenda,are doing the groundwork for yet another smuggling relocation operation.They are meeting today with representatives from several supply-side providers in hopes of buying a FLEET of untraceable trucks. Attorneys and protection for all are present and attentive.All except for Betty & Brenda,who are flat bored by all this cloak and dagger nonsense.They take the opportunity to clean out the ol` DM `56 Ford truck bed before the next sandstorm riles itself up.They find their old hound,Elizabeth,huddled under a good 3" of sand.Truthfully,they had both forgotten bringing her along! Elizabeth,to her credit,seems OK with it.

Chaco Vocallo,resident Hefe, keeps his distance from the assembled "council",letting his son Chaco Vocallo II get a feel for the negotiating process. He also wants to keep a close eye on his restored classic FM `34 Chrysler Airflow. Chac`doesn`t entirely trust the goofball washing his windows and is considering asking the guy where he gets those WEIRD pants !! His youngest,Chaco VII is practicing his tagging on one of the the crazy eye lady`s trucks.Good for a kid to have a trade to fall back on.

whole panolotopplp

sandistan 01
sandistan 02
sandistan 03
sandistan 04
sandistan 05
sandistan 06
sandistan 07
sandistan 08

brenda wins2

Brendascars 01
Brendascars 02
Brendascars 03
Brendascars 04
Brendascars 05
Brendascars 06
Brendascars 07
Brendascars 10
Brendascars 08
Brendascars 09

John Merritt
(@jcarnutz)
Illustrious Member

WOW! There is certainly a lot going on here. What a cast of characters with all of your little people and animals (and even the not so little w/the elephant) and that doesn't even start to mention all the fabulous models featured as well. I looked at your photos all the way through 3 times and I have caught details I had missed from before. 

Excellent!

John Merritt
South Lyon, Michigan - USA

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Thank you very much John......this one actually shows the progression from a frosty frozen tabletop to a placid wading lake......thus,it spans two seasons Hot Drink  

This entry marks possibly the seventh installment in the continuing saga of Betty Bibbs........do you, or any others here who may read this, remember Betty ?

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

another bump.....this one from a couple years back

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Grifter trucker Betty Bibbs, seeking to add to her fleet of semis at todays clandestine sale, experiences a sense of uneasiness but can't put a finger on what is causing it. Something just seems out of place here today in the arid desert of Nonameistan as she awaits the arrival of local vehicle "liquidator" Slippin' Jimbinder.  She scans the scene cautiously and is alarmed to see guard dog Spot strangely agitated and on high alert, which adds to her angst.  She momentarily focuses on her partner Brenda, shakes her head and groans aloud in disbelief, realizing how much the naive small town girl has to learn about life on the hustle.  Brenda waits in their "borrowed" Ford pickup, mistakenly pleased with herself for addressing Betty's request to find a fence for some hot goods they had to take care of.  In spite of the  presence of assorted dodgy characters assembled today Betty feels quite comfortable around them, feeling somewhat a kindred spirit.  She understands them well; all except a couple of bad actors who have dropped in to apparently "brass up" an unsuspecting elephant with their Jeep mounted .50 cal while on their lunch break from shooting a remake of Rat Patrol several dunes east.  Betty continues her inspection of the area, her sense of wariness unabated.  Suddenly her attention is drawn back to Spot who has begun yipping excitedly, tail wagging furiously, straining on his chain tether.  Betty glances over to the area commanding Spot's attention and bursts into laughter involuntarily, feeling a great rush of relief as her uneasiness dissipates.  It suddenly occurs to Betty that in all the JayBee productions to date she has been involved in there was always a significant porcine presence; a JayBee trademark of sorts.  Today the pig arrived late on scene which was the glaring element missing and the cause of her uneasiness and Spot's alarm.  Betty was to find out later that the pig was a tempermental and unreliable falling star named Arnold, who had a problem with the devil alcohol.

This post was modified 10 months ago 2 times by Jack Dodds

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@jack-dodds ............Brilliant composition Jack Surprised ........the wheels of justice always seem to be out-of-balance for our buxom wench

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @john-barry

@jack-dodds ............Brilliant composition Jack Surprised ........the wheels of justice always seem to be out-of-balance for our buxom wench

JayBee; not to be critical but I notice that you spelled "bilious compost" incorrectly.  To my credit though, I will say that it is based on a somewhat truish incident from the JayBee Studio archives.

john barry reacted
ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jack-dodds
Posted by: @john-barry

JayBee; not to be critical but I notice that you spelled "bilious compost" incorrectly.  To my credit though, I will say that it is based on a somewhat truish incident from the JayBee Studio archives.

Betty aint bad ................."she`s just drawn that way"

gordonlox and the 3 damesss

Jack Dodds reacted
ReplyQuote
David Green
(@david-green)
Illustrious Member

Looks like a masterpiece is shaping up here John. Jack as usual has outdone himself.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @david-green

Looks like a masterpiece is shaping up here John. Jack as usual has outdone himself.

"Jack as usual has outdone himself".......the Jack-man shoots from the hip......and rarely misses 🤠

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

@john-barry JayBee....does this mean I can apply to join the Blue Aqua Velva Gang? !!

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@john-barry JayBee....does this mean I can apply to join the Blue Aqua Velva Gang? !!

The boys down at the Velva Hall #14 still have your application on file Jack

adioselpumpkin (4)

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

@john-barry I'll put you down as a reference to my ability to shoot from the hip; which should expedite their process.  The fact that none of the gang can read is problematic though.

john barry reacted
ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@john-barry I'll put you down as a reference to my ability to shoot from the hip; which should expedite their process.  The fact that none of the gang can read is problematic though.

They certainly CAN read 🤔 ......they simply choose not to......like the time they were allowed to bring a puppy to work and Jesus took the opportunity to hand-carry little Timmy the pig to the train robbery that day

DSC 1091
timmmy at work

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

@john-barry Yes I recall that botched robbery.  Back then they were known as The Bent Barrell Gang; which coincidentally was found to be the reason for the tip of Timmy's left ear being shot off that day.....or was that ear left?  Anyways he still has fitful sleeps in his sty to this day from PPTSD.

ReplyQuote
Share: