Cruise to the holiday weekend with this new arrival!

This is the 1961 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Open top Jade Metallic in 1:43 scale by Stamp Models.

Order yours today! 👇

https://bit.ly/3OMNnVO

Brooklin's "Hopped ...

Notifications
Clear all

Brooklin's "Hopped Up" '34 Five Window Coupe.

Curtis Parisi
(@parisi50)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Well I bit on the Maroon one because I have the California Kid '34 in black and the stock one from Brooklin in tan. Wasn't sure about maroon on this car but it's different and come off very nicely in MHO. When I was ordering it I made mention that if this was suppose to be a high school car as I was told, it would not have had a greyhound radiator ornament only the standard flat cap. I think the greyhound would have been broken of stolen in five minutes in a high school parking lot besides the fact that it is not very hot rod at least in California in the day.

IMG 5784

IMG 5782

IMG 5783

David H
(@d-m-holcombe)
Trusted Member

Curtis, I'm up in the middle of the night, woke up wanting another piece of my birthday cake (83 this past Saturday), and as I ate it I opened up the forum.  I like your rod!  It reminded me of this one I built a while back that I just resurrected from its original oversized box.

IMG 7295
IMG 7297
IMG 7299

And I agree with you about that radiator cap.  Enjoy your rod!                                   

David H Wink  

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Famed Member Registered

Nice pictures Curtis.

ReplyQuote
Ed Davis
(@ed-davis)
Prominent Member

@d-m-holcombe 

I hope you had a happy birthday.

Ed Davis
Inverness, Illinois, USA

David H liked
ReplyQuote
Share:

Cruise to the holiday weekend with this new arrival!

This is the 1961 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Open top Jade Metallic in 1:43 scale by Stamp Models.

Order yours today! 👇

https://bit.ly/3OMNnVO