Notifications
Clear all

NABCC-Friends and Family

PTC
 PTC
(@ptc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

The North American Brooklin Collectors Club (NABCC) is off to a great start with our new member campaign, thanks to many of you who have already joined. It would help our campaign a great deal if you all would spread the word to your friends, family and all 1:43 scale model car guys you know about considering a membership with us. If you admire or collect Brooklin Models, we will be a wonderful resource. E-mail me at bv@fairpoint.net for your new member package.

And, as a member of the NABCC, you are eligible to buy our beautiful 1956 Buick Century Convertible with a removable top. We expect that this model will be highly in demand.

We have a lot in our pipeline planned for our members in 2021. Thanks in advance for spreading the word.

Buick

This topic was modified 1 week ago by PTC

Ed Davis
(@ed-davis)
Estimable Member

I hope you make enough of those models.  I will want one. I already sent my check for membership.

ReplyQuote
PTC
 PTC
(@ptc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@ed-davis

Thank you for your membership, Ed. You are all set. the 2021 NABCC Models will go up for sale this week to our members. Please get your membership requests in as soon as possible. Just e-mail me at bv@fairpoint.net and I will get the membership package out to you without delay.

ReplyQuote
David Knight
(@david-knight)
Estimable Member

@ptc

If it is to be a Century convertible, wouldn’t it be a four holer not a three?

1BCD3AA1 9185 4E1B B2EC D7DBED9767A1
E55886B8 EE5F 4AD1 A9D1 8B60D5D4C67A

ReplyQuote
John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Moderator Admin

Yes, it will be a Century and it will have four portholes. The photo of the Special is to show the colors.

This post was modified 1 week ago 3 times by John Kuvakas

John Kuvakas

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Noble Member Registered

Since Conquest already made a 56 Buick Special convertible the Century makes sense.

ReplyQuote
Harv Goranson
(@mg-harv)
Honorable Member

Agree with Bob, since I have a Conquest too. Which raises a question: with SMTS combining forces with Brooklin, will the new model borrow from the SMTS-produced Conquest master?

Conquest CON 15 Buick Special 1956 pic1
This post was modified 1 week ago by Harv Goranson

ReplyQuote
John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Moderator Admin

@mg-harv, no, Brooklin will be modifying their original casting for the Century HT.

John Kuvakas

ReplyQuote
Share: