I have had a few 19...

Notifications
Clear all

I have had a few 1953 Corvettes but all were more toy like than collectable and as it's the only

Josh
 Josh
(@josh)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

American sports car in production for 68 years now I thought I would up grade, and am I glad I did. Autoart does a lot of Corvettes but some are definitely better than others. The very first thing I noticed was the steering wheel, it actually looked in scale, unlike my others that would have been about four inches wide in scale. Engine detail is good on this one and of coarse the finish is great. Check out the shape and stance, oh and even the hub caps are well decorated.

IMG 8734
IMG 8736
IMG 8737
IMG 8739
IMG 8747
IMG 8749
IMG 8750
IMG 8752
IMG 8777

Joshua J. Shy

Frank Reed, John Merritt, David Green and 2 people liked
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin Moderator

WHOA!! That is absolutely beautiful Josh! And superbly photographed sir! Autoart huh? I love their products! Thanks so much for posting this!!

Cool Wink  

Josh liked
ReplyQuote
kenspear
(@kenspear)
Trusted Member

I also have the '53 Vette by Autoart and will never part with it. I think all Autoart Vettes are exceptionally well done. I especially like the display that you have for the '53 Vette. Did you make it yourself?

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Honorable Member Registered

Josh, You are right on regarding the steering wheels on most model Corvettes are too thick. This Auto Art wheel looks perfect.

ReplyQuote
Josh
 Josh
(@josh)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@bob-jackman...Sounds stupid but that was the first thing I noticed pulling it out of the box Smile

Joshua J. Shy

ReplyQuote
Josh
 Josh
(@josh)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@kenspear...I am switching all my 1/18 models to aquariums and trying to find things that make the display a bit more interesting. Here are some others too...

IMG 8549 (1)

IMG 8728
IMG 8554
IMG 8556
IMG 9046
IMG 9049

Joshua J. Shy

ReplyQuote
Charles Rockett
(@charles-rockett)
Reputable Member

Excellent displays. 

Josh liked
ReplyQuote
Gavin
(@gavin)
Trusted Member

love the new displays, Josh.  I've seen them a few at a time in your posts...they look excellent grouped together!

Josh liked
ReplyQuote
Ira Gillispie
(@iragill)
Reputable Member

Great idea to use aquariums, they really look great, excellent pic's also.

Josh liked
ReplyQuote
Share: