Some funnies from Bob Jackman
this one !!!!!!! W C Fritos would approve
Jokes are contagious.
A Dozen from the Linguistics Department
1. Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
2. Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?
3. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?
4. If Webster wrote the first dictionary, where did he find the words?
5. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
6. Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?
7. Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
8. Why do "tug" boats push their barges?
9. Why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game" when
we are already there?
10. Why are they called "stands" when they are made for sitting?
11. Why is it called "after dark" when it really is "after light"?
12. Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected
🤣 🤣 🤣 Thank you for posting!
These are great....thanks Bob and David!