Clear all

The Geezer Test.

21 Posts
7 Users
44 Likes
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Illustrious Member

@moe-parr David is correct they are on the right side to warn the driver if they are too close to the curb and to prevent the white walls from getting scuffed. Unfortunately they are small and I don't have a picture that shows them. You need a set for your Windsor as the geezers will know what they are.

john barry, David Green, john barry and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Illustrious Member

@david-green Thank you David and David.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

It`s my fault the curb feeler became camera shy....Bob`s photo properly displayed the lil` bugger, but I just HAD to dither with the picture 😑 ......in so doing,I made the feeler almost invisible....here it is in all its original scratchy glory

Imperial Scratcher

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @bob-jackman

@john-barry JB, My dentist is the one who bought it from the museum. We were at a car show and he saw my Goldenrod Yellow 55 Thunderbird and wanted to buy it...when I told him I had just finished the restoration on the T-Bird and didn't want to sell it we ended up trading cars. What made me change my mind about getting rid of the T-Bird was my bad back and getting into and out of it and since I already had my 61 Corvette I didn't need two difficult cars for this old man to wrestle.

Who`s your dentist ?? Rich Sufficool ??........... Cool Just kidding Bob,but that would be a fine story......as for getting into little go-go cars after a certain age,it`s like trying to fold a 6` ruler without breaking off a section or two

26R 9 4

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Illustrious Member

@john-barry Thanks JB for finding the curb feelers. Based on prior comments I went out to the garage to check to see if they were still on the car. That would really be something if Rich Sufficool was my dentist but if he were the Imperial would probably have had a number on the door.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

@bob-jackman  Sweaty  

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: