To List on the Auctions as a Seller
All Sellers must first register as a user on the Forums before becoming a Seller.
Click Here to Sign Up and Register on the Forums: REGISTER
1. Once the User is Registered on the Forums, please email the following information to email@example.com
• Your First and Last Name
• The User Name
• Your Email (the same as your registered email)
• Your PayPal email address
Once you are an approved Seller, you are ready to start adding items for auction:
1. Go to the Auctions
2. Select the drop down to My Account
3. The “Vendor Dashboard Box” should appear (click it). Vendor means you, the Seller, and clicking the box takes you to the dashboard where you manage your account and all of your Auctions.
4. At the top of left of the page you will see symbols. Click the + sign to add an item
5. Click Product to add the details of the product:
• Product name
• Add Media (pictures)
• Under “product data” you will choose SIMPLE AUCTION. This will allow you to add the following
2. Starting price
3. Bid increments ex. $1, $5, $10
4. Dates from-to (auction length)
5. Reserve Price
6. Buy it now
7. Add images to gallery
8. Select a main product image
When you are happy with your listing you may click “Submit for Review” button. Once reviewed and approved, the Auction will go live. Do not worry, you will be able to alter the auction when it is live if need be.
Once you have submitted your auction for review, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org
to advise of your submission. Auctions are approved daily; this step could speed up the process.
Placing a Bid on an Auction:
Would you like to bid on an auction? First, if you are not already a member, register as a Diecast.org member on the Forums.
How to register:
- Go to forums tab (at the top of the page)
- Midway down the page you will see “Register” click it
- Enter your User Name (the name you would like to show up on the forums)
- Enter your email address, enter
- You will receive and email with a link to set your password
- Click the link and choose your password
- Once your set your password you will be registered
Now you must Log in:
- Return to the Forums
- Midway down the page you will see “Log in” click it
- Enter either your email or user name and your password. Enter.
- You should now be logged it.
Now that you have successfully logged in you may bid on auctions!
- Go to Auctions tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the item you would like to bid on
- Click the picture or the description
- Find the “bid box” and enter your desired bid amount
- Click Bid
- A green box will flash on the screen letting you know that your bid has been accepted.
- Should you be outbid, you will receive an email notifying you and giving you opportunity to increase your bid.
- You will increase your bid by following the steps 1-6 again.
- If you WIN the auction, you will receive an email with a link to complete your purchase.
- Click the link and add the item to your cart.
- Your cart is in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the cart
- Click “checkout and pay”
- Enter your billing address
- NOTE IF YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS DIFFERENT THAN THE BILLING ADDRESS. Please enter the shipping address in the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION box at the bottom of the check out page.
- Click Proceed to PayPal
- Complete and pay in PayPal
- Click “return to merchant” at the bottom of the page
- You should now see your completed order details.
- In some cases, there may be a “buy it now” price. You may purchase this item for that amount with 1 click.
- If you click the buy it now option you will be agreeing to purchase immediately at the buy it now price.
- Once you click Buy it now, follow #11-19 above to complete your transaction.
Important Notes to Buyers:
- You are purchasing directly from the Seller not the club or the site
- Items will usually ship within 48 hours
- The seller is listed on the auction so you can direct and questions or concerns directly to the seller