Notifications
Clear all

Other forms of 4 wheel motor vehicles…

Page 2 / 2

Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin Moderator
Topic starter  

This 1947 Model G Hi-Crop is one of my favorites. But here's a couple others that also have persistent photogenic qualities.

Ertl's John Deere 1938 Model BWH-40:

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin Moderator
Topic starter  

One other if I may; the Ertl rendering of the 1953 John Deere Model 70 Standard (Wide Front) Utility Tractor:

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Famed Member

These 2 are as beautiful as the first one you posted a while back.....and so different from one-another!........the first looks somewhat insect-tile and I suspect it was a lower priced "genuine John Deere" for the weekend farmer who took his 4 rows of carrots VERY seriously 🤠 .....the second could be the absolutely indestructible heirloom that would be used for multiple generations to come

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin Moderator
Topic starter  
Posted by: @john-barry

These 2 are as beautiful as the first one you posted a while back.....and so different from one-another!........the first looks somewhat insect-tile and I suspect it was a lower priced "genuine John Deere" for the weekend farmer who took his 4 rows of carrots VERY seriously 🤠 .....the second could be the absolutely indestructible heirloom that would be used for multiple generations to come

Today, in real world 1:1 auctions, that first one, being a "Hi-Crop", demands the deep pockets of the bidder. They were not made in larger numbers like the row crop and narrow front models. You have a discerning eye John; thanks for the reply !

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Famed Member

all of a sudden,I have an increased appreciation for the "hi-toppers croppers" 😎 .......thanks for the learnin` Tony

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Famed Member Registered

Don't know a thing about tractors but I like them.

ReplyQuote
John Shamblin
(@shambles)
Honorable Member

Well, thanks a LOT, Tony. Now I've got a hankering to start collecting tractors! Face  

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin Moderator
Topic starter  
Posted by: @shambles

Well, thanks a LOT, Tony. Now I've got a hankering to start collecting tractors! Face  

If you like John, you can even get one with an enclosure - and including heat, A/C and stereo!

Galen55 liked
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: