Notifications
Clear all

Pig brings the Heat

Page 1 / 2

john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Months after the Easter holiday, gifted baby bunnies now find themselves ignored and cast aside....... like so many broken toys…..The once cute little piggie from down the street at the McWillikers (Easter of `21) leads the pack of fluff buttons on a grand adventure in which he teaches them to hotwire commercial vehicles 

reddawnonthe pier
dawn onthepier

yardbird (1)
yardbird (3)
yardbird (2)
DSC 6843
DSC 6870
DSC 6872
DSC 6873

DSC 6875
when dawn breakseye

Greg, Bob Jackman, David Green and 1 people liked
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin Moderator

The pig teaches the bunnies - WHAT? To hot-wire commercial vehicles? What is this world coming to? It's barbaric, caveman-like!

Greg and john barry liked
ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin Moderator

But I'm lovin' the photos!  Inlove  

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @perrone1

The pig teaches the bunnies - WHAT? To hot-wire commercial vehicles? What is this world coming to? It's barbaric, caveman-like!

with mentors like these,how WILL they turn out?? Suspicious  

ReplyQuote
djtusn3950
(@djtusn3950)
Estimable Member

Not funny, especially in these times

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin Moderator

Posted by: @john-barry

Yep, my thoughts as well. Glad it's there and not in MY yard. My thieving bunnies steal my oregano, lavender, thyme, basil and rosemary! And don't get me started on those conniving and ever-hungry deer! They're eating me out of house and home!

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @djtusn3950

Not funny, especially in these times

more than anything,it should serve as a cautionary tale meant to put a damper on the practice of holiday animal giftery.......your experience may vary DJ

snowhitesevenpigs (4)

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @john-barry

Yep, my thoughts as well. Glad it's there and not in MY yard. My thieving bunnies steal my oregano, lavender, thyme, basil and rosemary! And don't get me started on those conniving and ever-hungry deer! They're eating me out of house and home!

You have Italian bunnies ........watch for exaggerated paw gestures as they argue with one another......the one who DOESn`t act like that?.....he`s the lavender poacher...... as for the deer,I expect you`ve long ago given up all hope of a picturesque hosta arrangement....maybe park a possie of your high-steppin` tractors in the herb garden?

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin Moderator

@john-barry 

And I thought the 'Godfather' was educational! WOW!  Cool Wink Sweaty  

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

What a swine he is to corrupt those cute little bunnies.  Perhaps the time travelling Canadian caveman Clarg will spear him and end this folly.  He must be very hungry; judging from the tv ads he doesn't grasp using Skip The Dishes.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jack-dodds

What a swine he is to corrupt those cute little bunnies.  Perhaps the time travelling Canadian caveman Clarg will spear him and end this folly.  He must be very hungry; judging from the tv ads he doesn't grasp using Skip The Dishes.

Now I`m learning things from this thread !!!.....I apologize Tony.....I had no idea it would feel this way Scared  

Clarg,which is simply Gralc spelled backwards, is not only a pokesman for runaway pigs and bunnies,he`s STILL on TV......and Canadian to boot....."Skip The Dishes",for those following along at home,is a REAL company

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Google "Good Food caveman commercial on Vimeo"....for this interesting caveperson profile; featuring Gralc spelled backwards.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Clarg....his origin as a pokesman........

.......as legend has it, the ex-patriot Easter-gifted bunnies were content to eating cast-off peppers.....this copacetic arraignment between the pepper farmers and the bunnies went on for 9 days (14 generations) until Wednesday,when one of the bunnies got a wild hare up his #ss and made threatening gestures to Arthur.......just there to keep everyone away from the beer,Arthur had no option but to report this incident to his foreman

buneat (2)

Upon learning of the developing hoppity attitude of the larger bunnies,Tick assigned the new guy, Clarg as official head of security...Tick made it abundantly clear to Clarg, that,from this point on, it would be the STICK,and not the Carrot for those despicable lucky-footed Loppers

cavemanwalkin (3)

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jack-dodds

Google "Good Food caveman commercial on Vimeo"....for this interesting caveperson profile; featuring Gralc spelled backwards.

holy guacamole !!......funny cavemen aside,that plated food looked DELICIOUS Eat  

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin Moderator

I can't hold it any longer. When I read this post I just can't help but thinking this - "Pig Brings The Heat":

Screenshot 2022 05 18 111629

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: