rousting santa notalk4
rousting santa notalk5
rousting santa notalk6
rousting santa notalk7
rousting santa notalk8

Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

With such a wondrous time looming, there seems to be quite a bit of angst in the crowd.

john barry reacted
ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@perrone1  I`m afraid it`s not a social call we`re witnessing here Tony

rousting santa claus 1
rousting santa claus 2

ReplyQuote
David Green
(@david-green)
Illustrious Member

What comes next? The suspense! Will there be a Christmas this year? 

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Thank you for your concern David......getting Santa to vacate his Ozark fish camp was somewhat onerous ......as an incentive to leave,City Council eventually approved a new car for Santa, provided he drive it to the east coast,bail out the elves, and remain there indefinitely.....one step at a time Eh?

lloysanta (7)
lloysanta (13)
lloysanta (4)

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Illustrious Member

One question JB, what scale is the LLoyd Alexander? I have one in 1/18 scale that looks just like this one.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@bob-jackman ...........good morning Bob.....mine is also the 1/18 version 😀 ....... considering Santa`s girth, the roomy little car was given a special exception voucher to appear here

untaskbunny (0)
610 0485

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

In the midst of an extended holiday in the Ozarks, Irish tourist Winnie O'Begg is incredulous and at her wits end with the behavior of several passersby who have made themselves welcome at her trailer campsite this day.  Although Christmas is still a full month away local farmboy, washboard player and singer Johnboy Strummer, in the midst of his village stroll, has  decided to sat a spell and impress the attractive redhead with his entire washboard repertoire of Christmas songs.  She has implored the talent challenged troubadour to pack up and leave but, with all the noise, Strummer mistakes her gestures as encouragement and plays even louder.  To add to Winnie's angst, local kindly eccentric Christopher Crinkle, in the midst of another "episode", has slipped into his Santa Claus persona.  Accompanied by his two well paid and bemused nephews agreeing to dress as elves yet again, Crinkle is making his rounds on his red and white Schwinn, asking everyone what they would like for Christmas this year.  At this moment however, he is caught off guard by a stranger asking odd questions who for some strange reason is driving a car Crinkle recognizes as Harry Potter's Ford Anglia.  In desperation Winnie flags down an approaching pickup truck and asks the occupants to help rid her of these strange people.  Fortunately for her the two men are local lowlife enforcer Sammy Schnozolla and car thief Jimmy "Hotwire" Carlotta.   Hearing her request and checking out the situation the sleazy Carlotta seizes this opportunity to make a few bucks.  After finding the pickup truck apparently abandoned outside a nearby Indian reserve and making off with it, the hapless criminals had been having second thoughts.  After noting the truck's door script Carlotta was becoming very concerned that they might have fallen into a police sting and be driving one of local Sherriff Buford's bait cars.  Carlotta approaches the somewhat delusional Crinkle and with his usual finesse quickly makes a deal; taking the Schwinn plus cash on trade for the Ford pickup, with a promise to supply a new set of whitewalls in the near future.  Meanwhile musclebound Sammy has strongly encouraged Strummer to vacate the area forthwith and to take his now mangled washboard with him.  As her situation is resolved, a greatly impressed Winnie now motions to her handsome hero Sammy to join her on the late 50s car seat outside her trailer for a drink and a "chat".  Sammy gives a knowing wink to Jimmy, who pedals away, pockets stuffed with bills.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Jack Dodds

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@jack-dodds........... a MASTERFUL work Jack......had Lifetime`s Bodice Ripper Christmas 2022 schedule not already wrapped,I would urge you to submit your treatment to them at once

Laughter To Tears Party Easy Money  

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

@john-barry I appreciate your encouragement in spite of all the intra-Forum messages you've received to "not encourage him".

This post was modified 2 months ago by Jack Dodds

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jack-dodds

@john-barry I appreciate your encouragement in spite of all the inter-Forum messages you've received to "not encourage him".

Phooey on them !!!!! (I still cashed all the checks tho).......... Evil

Someday,I will walk out to my mailbox and receive my own certified cease and desist notice from Ddotorg Interplanetary Executive Board of Governors

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

You two. This last exchange - hell, I damn near peed!

john barry reacted
ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

THIS just IN !!!!..........The decimated Joyce Kilmer rest area (Jersey Pike) seems to be the latest "rolling workshop" location for the newly re-vigorated Santa Crew......preparations on the new "sled" when completed,will enable unimpeded surface travel through the lower 48

sschopctrlot

Santa followers expecting to encounter "Big Red" at the old Rosie`s Diner work area will be advised by routing suggestions posted near the old blue dumpster

bbb

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @perrone1

Laughing Out Loud

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @john-barry
Posted by: @perrone1

Laughing Out Loud

Tony; what can I say?  Urine a select group of umm.......let's call them....."alternative humorists"....cuz "nut jobs" would be cruel.  

Crazy

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: