work-in-progress___...

Notifications
Clear all

work-in-progress_____(just so ya know what to cook for dinner)

Page 1 / 3

john barry
(@john-barry)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

This is a pre-setup for a shoot that I hope will stay on Page 01 thru my ENTIRE fishstick dinner

Alice Fallingden seems to have discovered yet another nefarious calling…..that of International Brokerage Agent….

Alice tips a glass

John Shamblin
(@shambles)
Honorable Member

Mmmmmm... fish sticks? What time we eat?

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Famed Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @john-shamblin

`bout 7 would be ideal.....could you please bring fish?......all I have so far are the sticks

ReplyQuote
John Shamblin
(@shambles)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @john-barry
Posted by: @john-shamblin

`bout 7 would be ideal.....could you please bring fish?......all I have so far are the sticks

😂😂😂

ReplyQuote
100Ford2003
(@100ford2003)
Honorable Member

I'll bring tater tots wrapped in bacon !

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Famed Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @100ford2003

I'll bring tater tots wrapped in bacon !

and from their midst,a KING was chosen !!!!!! Eat Eat Vomited  

ReplyQuote
David Green
(@david-green)
Noble Member

Continued comments could theoretically give your 'work in progress',immortality, never mind just lasting on page 1 through supper. Looks like roast chicken for me.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Famed Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @david-green

Continued comments could theoretically give your 'work in progress',immortality, never mind just lasting on page 1 through supper. Looks like roast chicken for me.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

If Alice can maintain a solid footing in this new venture, she stands a snowball’s chance of going home with (nearly)ALL the marbles…(as per the pre-agreed upon terms ,she will not be permitted to keep the steelies)

preparatory to final series of photos.....all objects have been washed and dried.........at this juncture test shots are made for lens selection...good light will probably be here around 8:00,and the weather is clear and hot......when it begins to get dark,I`ll experiment with placing lights at various angle and intensities.....someone will be permanently assigned to keep tabs on Alice,vertically speaking

prepout D90 (1)
prepout D90 (2)
prepout D90 (3)
prepout D90 (5)
prepout D90 (6)

prepout D610 (1)
prepout D610 (2)
prepout D610 (4)
prepout D610 (5)
prepout D610 (6)
prepout D610 (8)
prepout D610 (9)

ReplyQuote
John Merritt
(@jcarnutz)
Noble Member

Very interesting-that sure looks like a lot of prep work. Very cool with the bottles as a background.

John Merritt
South Lyon, Michigan - USA

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Famed Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jcarnutz

Very interesting-that sure looks like a lot of prep work. Very cool with the bottles as a background.

I just now got everything pulled in...there were a few rain showers that eventually condensed to ONE LARGE DROPLET periodically bouncing of my bald pate or submarining down the back of my shirt......I really thought the bottles would produce something like a brown glass rippled sand dune effect....but they went another direction.....I would also like to have emulated the Superman fortress of solitude effect.......I haven`t seen the last SD card yet but I felt like things were coming around near the end.....thanks for lookin` in John

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

as light began to fade some pictures were not eye pleasing at all  ......it seemed that the stage was too cluttered......I got rid of a few pieces.....Light thru the glass just wasn`t happening.....so I set up a white board light bouncer

prepout D90 stage 03 (6)
prepout D90 stage 03 (5)
prepout D90 stage 03 (1)
prepout D90 stage 03 (2)
prepout D90 stage 03 (3)
prepout D90 stage 03 (4)

ReplyQuote
Pete Rovero
(@pete-rovero)
Honorable Member

Well, this will certainly be something to see!  The bottles should make an interesting background.  What possessed you to use.....maybe possessed is not the right word. Let me rephrase:  How did you come up with the idea of the bottles?

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

@pete-rovero  I bought a couple cases of these when I was making a good bit of ejuice.......when I layed them on their sides across a mahogany cabinet in two rows, the way they caught and returned the light was pretty pretty cool...

....going thru the last shots of the night and,right now,there aren`t any happy faces in the screening room Pete.....I`m trying to find one or two shots to post.....sometimes it just goes that way......at least they let you try it again tomorrow

Nerd  

ReplyQuote
Pete Rovero
(@pete-rovero)
Honorable Member

Yes, there's always tomorrow, it's only a day away.

anne

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: