Notifications
Clear all

Majorette Land Rover Defender 110

Chris Sweetman
(@chris-sweetman)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  
Majorette Land Rover Defender 110 1

On one of my peg hunting ventures I decided to see what TK Maxx had in store. In previous visits some time ago I was always surprised that they had stuff that one doesn’t see in other stores. On this visit I found a few Majorette models and really liked the look of this Land-Rover and decided to purchase it.

Majorette Land Rover Defender 110 3

Not sure what the retail price is for this model but it was discounted at £3.49 by TK Maxx. Hot Wheels in my area are usually £1.49 to £1.85 so this was a premium product. It certainly shows in the features provided which includes: opening bonnet revealing chrome engine block, opening foot doors, detailed interior with a proper steering wheel, towing hook, plastic headlight lenses and suspension. The latter is particularly useful when posing the model on uneven terrain.

Majorette Land Rover Defender 110 4

Although packaged in a blister a collectors card box is included. Just looked a pricing on eBay and this model varies from £10 to over £20 including postage. So, I did get a bargain from TK Maxx.

Majorette Land Rover Defender 110 6

Majorette Land Rover Defender 110

Deluxe Cars

Model number 266C

Article number: 212053152Q02

Dark Metallic Green with Black Bonnet and Roof

Casting first issued in 2018

Current production in 2021

Features: opening bonnet revealing chrome engine block, opening foot doors, detailed interior, towing hook, plastic headlight lenses and suspension

Made in Thailand

Scale - 1:60th as quoted by manufacturer.

Robin Hood County
Nottinghamshire England UK

David Green
(@david-green)
Noble Member

Nice model Chris. Certainly a cut above the standard Hotwheel although they are now releasing more expensive higher detail models also. I like the opening door and added spare tire.

ReplyQuote
djtusn3950
(@djtusn3950)
Trusted Member

Surprised

ReplyQuote
Share: