Just wanted to shar...

Notifications
Clear all

Just wanted to share a couple of photos. This is the first model I bought that was on my "wish" list. When Minichamps reissued these

5 Posts
3 Users
16 Likes
Josh
 Josh
(@josh)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Porsches as sealed models the original releases went way up in price as they opened and had a fair amount of detail. After a year of searching I finally found one I could afford (I think they saw the low prices on the new releases and priced it accordingly, from an estate sale.) When it came and I held it in my hands I got such a happy warm feeling. That's when I started to understand, I had caught the disease, I was now infected and no vaccine would help!      917/10 George Follmer Can-Am Champ

IMG 7329
IMG 7328 (1)
IMG 7325 (1)
IMG 7326
IMG 7317
IMG 7324
IMG 7318
IMG 7321
IMG 7322
IMG 7320
IMG 7323
IMG 7332

Joshua J. Shy

Rich Sufficool
(@rich-sufficool)
Illustrious Member

Sounds like you got a nice deal. Those Minichamps weren't all that cheap when first released.

Josh and Josh reacted
ReplyQuote
Gavin
(@gavin)
Noble Member

I always loved this model in this livery...searched for a reasonably priced one for a long time, but this livery was always expensive, as it was a Porsche Dealer Edition, if I remember right.

I ended up buying the Brumos car, which I'm very happy with & it looks good with Carousel 1's Brumos 935.

Mike DeTorrice, Josh, David Green and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Josh
 Josh
(@josh)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

@rich-sufficool It was worth the wait, $150 and free shipping!

Joshua J. Shy

ReplyQuote
Josh
 Josh
(@josh)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

@gavin I liked this one too!

IMG 1826

Joshua J. Shy

ReplyQuote
Share: