KK-Scale 1969 Ferrari 365GTS/4 Daytona Spyder

4 Posts
2 Users
8 Likes
Gavin
(@gavin)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

KK-Scale released both Coupe & Spyder versions of the Daytona a few months back in a number of color variations & even early & late production cars.  All KK-Scale models are sealed diecast.  This black on tan Spyder features the license plates from the version used in Miami Vice.  KK's version is a huge upgrade from my old Hot Wheels version, which always looked very "off" to me. 

Only 122 Spyders were made by the factory, though some coupes were converted over the years.

with HW's Spyder & Kyosho's Coupe.

This topic was modified 5 months ago by Gavin

Marty Johnson, David Green, 100Ford2003 and 3 people reacted
100Ford2003
(@100ford2003)
Famed Member

♥️ that's one of my all-time favorite Ferraris !!

Do I see a valve stem in the upper right quadrant of your tire pic ?

If so, kudos to KK for including that.

I can't believe the number of model manufacturers that omit that detail.

Thanks for the pics. I've been trying to leave this hobby and then I see pics like this and get pulled right back in... 😄

ReplyQuote
100Ford2003
(@100ford2003)
Famed Member

BTW, Gavin, you always post such good pics.

I believe that you may have bid, and won, a BMW  that I sold years ago. It was a Z4 in blue with the retractable hardtop. I think you got it for $60 ?

Post pics please...if I also remember, you really liked it and not in a Sally Fields kind of way...lol.

Steve

ReplyQuote
Gavin
(@gavin)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@100ford2003 Hey Steve!  I didn't realize that was your "new" handle.  I did indeed buy your Z4 in Deep Sea Blue...a fantastic color combo.  I'll start a new thread with those pics.

Glad you liked the Daytona.  I'm with you, the Daytona has always been one of my favorite Ferraris...Coupe or Spyder.

ReplyQuote
Share: