Next up in the ACME...

Notifications
Clear all

Next up in the ACME A/FX Ford Mustang series!

5 Posts
3 Users
6 Likes
Marty Johnson
(@marty-johnson)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Al Joniec's Batcar!  I'm DEFINITELY all in for this one!  

AlJoniec1

Rich Sufficool
(@rich-sufficool)
Illustrious Member

Is that one of your conversions, Marty? It looks FABULOUS!!!

ReplyQuote
Marty Johnson
(@marty-johnson)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@rich-sufficool - It is not one of mine.  This is a planned future release by ACME!  As we know, they just released the Gas Ronda, Bill Lawton, and Dyno Don Nicholson A/FX Mustangs.  

ReplyQuote
Jeff G
(@old-caddys)
Reputable Member

I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. I have the Autoworld/Ertl 1968 Al Joniec Mustang in white. Although I only collect race cars, drag cars are not something I focus on. The reason I bought the Autoworld model is because Rice and Holman Ford, who sponsored the car was five minutes from where I grew up. I can remember going with my buddies to the showroom and see the car quite a few times. They usually would have it on display if it was racing at Atco Dragway. I like the fact that Acme is doing this model as I'm hoping it will have better detail than the Autoworld/Ertl one that I have. I'm hoping it's not just a repaint of the Autoworld/Ertl 68 Mustang, I guess I'll have to wait to see more photos of what the finished product will look like. 

ReplyQuote
Marty Johnson
(@marty-johnson)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@old-caddys - I think you'll like the quality.  I have the Gas Ronda and Bill Lawton (Tasca) A/FX Mustangs and the Dyno Don Nicholson on order.  The quality of these is pretty good.  

1 18 scale
DSC00220

Jeff G and Jeff G reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: