Adding a new auctio...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Adding a new auction listing with images

John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

You must first establish a vendor's account.

John Kuvakas
Warrenton, VA

Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin Moderator

Thanks John.

ReplyQuote
John Napoli
(@carsman1958)
Noble Member

John & Tony, Thanks, that helped a lot.

ReplyQuote
John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Thanks for using the auctions, John!

John Kuvakas
Warrenton, VA

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @carsman1958

John & Tony, Thanks, that helped a lot.

I finally found your auction John.....when you click on the shaded buy it now box,it adds the item to a cart which then prompts you to check out for $7.00......that CAN`t be right

ReplyQuote
John Napoli
(@carsman1958)
Noble Member

@john-barry I think that is correct.  If you want to just buy it with going through the auction than you can just click on that.  Typically most people would have a higher buy it now amount than the auction amount, but I am not trying to make a killing just a dollar or two here and there.  I have a few more of these to list in the next couple of days.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

@john-barry I think that is correct.  If you want to just buy it with going through the auction than you can just click on that.  Typically most people would have a higher buy it now amount than the auction amount, but I am not trying to make a killing just a dollar or two here and there.  I have a few more of these to list in the next couple of days.

but John.......I got the impression that if I`d proceeded to checkout ,the purchase would`ve cost me just $7.00......at that price it`s basically a giveaway and not enough to even cover the shipping

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

update: I waited to hear back from you and then I bought it John......If, as I had suspected,this was not how you intended the sale to go....please cancel my purchase......John

ReplyQuote
John Napoli
(@carsman1958)
Noble Member

@john-barry Hello John.  Not exactly sure how the auction works.  I appreciate you buying it, now I need to figure out how to get paid by you and pay the site.  It appears they have taken their commission, but it show unpaid, so go figure.  I will mail the brochure to you.  Unlike ebay that handles all the billing etc.  Do you mail me a payment, pay with paypal, zelle, venmo?  Maybe someone here can explain that part of the auction and we can move forward.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

@john-barry Hello John.  Not exactly sure how the auction works.  I appreciate you buying it, now I need to figure out how to get paid by you and pay the site.  It appears they have taken their commission, but it show unpaid, so go figure.  I will mail the brochure to you.  Unlike ebay that handles all the billing etc.  Do you mail me a payment, pay with paypal, zelle, venmo?  Maybe someone here can explain that part of the auction and we can move forward.

good morning John.....I paid using paypal immediately after I posted here last night....it dawned on me then,that the auction was for a FLYER and not for the model itself.....please keep the flyer as I have no use for it.....I got a lesson in reading comprehension for a mere $7.00......no worries mate 😀 

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

here is a screen cap from the pymt confirmation email.....please message me if you need the transaction ID John

flyer pd

ReplyQuote
John Napoli
(@carsman1958)
Noble Member

@john-barry John, sorry about that, I can refund the money.  That is if I ever see it.  I'm not sure how I get a payout.  Will need to figure it out.  Let me know for sure.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

@john-barry John, sorry about that, I can refund the money.  That is if I ever see it.  I'm not sure how I get a payout.  Will need to figure it out.  Let me know for sure.

No refund necessary John,but thank you for offering........when the whole payment magilla gets worked out, please feel free to re-list the flyer....it really should go to an appreciative home 😀 

ReplyQuote
John Napoli
(@carsman1958)
Noble Member

@john-barry John, since my auctions still says unpaid, I looked again at the snapshot you sent me for the auction.  It appears the merchant was the diecast zone and not me.  Did you attach the wrong transaction report.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

@john-barry John, since my auctions still says unpaid, I looked again at the snapshot you sent me for the auction.  It appears the merchant was the diecast zone and not me.  Did you attach the wrong transaction report.

No.....That was my only paypal transaction for over a month......when I made the payment on your auction it went to "club@diecast.org"

ReplyQuote
Share: