30bc
1930b
2018b
30b

Tony Perrone, David Green, Bob Jackman and 2 people reacted
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

You nailed this one JayBee...my compliments.  There's just something so right about a blissful lake setting for the attempted strangulation of Snow White by Shrek right in front of the Dwarfs and Margaret Hamilton.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jack-dodds

You nailed this one JayBee...my compliments.  There's just something so right about a blissful lake setting for the attempted strangulation of Snow White by Shrek right in front of the Dwarfs and Margaret Hamilton.

a few too many years in the Cop binness had rendered Eddie into quite the cynic....always spotting a Gunsel where you and me woulda only seen some random hairpin with an oddly folded issue of yesterday`s Times

Displeased  

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

@john-barry   Cynic...schminik JayBee!  It's a jungle out there in the real world see?  When you prance through the jungle...you get giddy looking at the fauna and flora and playing on the vines so to speak.  You miss the underbrush...the poisonous spiders and snakes, the rats, the gorillas that will tear your head off in a second.  Give your head a shake ya big ape before you step in the monkey droppings.

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @john-barry

a few too many years in the Cop binness had rendered Eddie into quite the cynic....always spotting a Gunsel where you and me woulda only seen some random hairpin with an oddly folded issue of yesterday`s Times

Displeased  

Here is your basic issue jayBee.  When you look at this pic you fail to see that Eddie is grinding the perp for info and is in the process of turning him, in order to learn the name of his partner who wrote the ransom note tucked in his newspaper.  You see Eddie kindly telling a stranger the crossword answer to question 17 down.

This post was modified 1 year ago by Jack Dodds

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

He turns Wilmer in to the House detective for packing a heater. But he later exacts a measure of revenge that leaves Humphrey a little messed up around the edges. Great period banter in The Maltese Falcon and most of Bogart's classic-period films.

ReplyQuote
John Merritt
(@jcarnutz)
Illustrious Member

John, I do my very best to view every one of your posts, and I can say as with this one-your imagination totally amazes me. How in the world do you come up with this stuff? It is a real treat to just look at your photosets and study all the detail.

John Merritt
South Lyon, Michigan - USA

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @perrone1

He turns Wilmer in to the House detective for packing a heater. But he later exacts a measure of revenge that leaves Humphrey a little messed up around the edges. Great period banter in The Maltese Falcon and most of Bogart's classic-period films.

Wilmer !!!...I couldn`t bring his character name to mind yesterday.......he was maybe one of the most satisfying whiny villains on his short ride to Palookaville......the way old Bogie would verbally,and then physically disarm ol` Wilmer was perfection on film

tumblr 73fb29be2187b7c5bb2a0f9cead3297f 9cd08cff 540

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jcarnutz

John, I do my very best to view every one of your posts, and I can say as with this one-your imagination totally amazes me. How in the world do you come up with this stuff? It is a real treat to just look at your photosets and study all the detail.

Thank you John......that generous comment just made my day Smile

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @john-barry
Posted by: @jcarnutz

Thank you John......that generous comment just made my day Smile

I agree!  JB your scenes and plethora of characters are amazing, humorous....and entertaining!

ReplyQuote
Geoff Jowett
(@geoff-jowett)
Illustrious Member

oh mate that's brilliant!!

john barry reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: