Doctors VS Docks

6 Posts
3 Users
16 Likes
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Way things were goin`,old Steamwhistle Collins could easily foresee the Thursday night council meeting as more of the same fight,just a different round......tonite`s meeting would be no exception, Hammerheads vs Chowderheads......been that way ever since since land got scarce `round these parts.....

hamchow (2)
hamchow (4)
hamchow (3)
hamchow (1)
hammerhead v chowderhead (2)
hammerhead v chowderhead (4)
hammerhead v chowderhead (3)
hammerhead v chowderhead (1)
whatsupdock

PacoSaval, John Merritt, Bob Jackman and 7 people reacted
Phil R
(@phil-r)
Reputable Member

Great scene I like how you did the water!

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @phil-r

Great scene I like how you did the water!

Thanks Phil Smile

ReplyQuote
Chav
 Chav
(@chav)
Famed Member

John, appreciate the good song, but otherwise not following ... trying to connect the title, the song, the story and the pictures ... just draggin' the line?

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @chav

John, appreciate the good song, but otherwise not following ... trying to connect the title, the song, the story and the pictures ... just draggin' the line?

not every scene is lucky enuf to score a perfectly appropriate Harry Belafonte  !!.....sometimes I listen to a song and am inspired to make the cars dance to it......most times,as with this scene I completely finish the photos and the premise before looking to soundtrack it.......Dragging the Line,literally has no connection here.But I found it to be such a pleasant accompaniment, that I decided to include it.

maybe Engineer Eddie has wintered with the Merchant Marine on the Great Lakes and has the (line) calluses to prove it)

ReplyQuote
Chav
 Chav
(@chav)
Famed Member

ReplyQuote
Share: