randoms 042821 (17)
randoms 042821 (20)
randoms 042821 (19)

Topic Tags
RAD
John Shamblin
(@shambles)
Noble Member

Oh man, you're harking me back with Huey Lewis and the News. One of the best rock bands ever! I have a Pandora station just for them. He was from Mobile, but we were both in Tuscaloosa back in the late 70s, and I  had the unknown privilege of filling in on drums on a few gigs with Mike Duke. He went on to become a member of Wet Willie, toured with The Outlaws and Delbert McClinton, helped discover The Marshall Tucker Band, and wrote hits for Huey Lewis & The News… And after six decades, he finally recorded his own album.

ReplyQuote
John Merritt
(@jcarnutz)
Illustrious Member

Such an amazing cast of characters. There is so much to see in every photo. Excellent!

John Merritt
South Lyon, Michigan - USA

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @john-shamblin

Oh man, you're harking me back with Huey Lewis and the News. One of the best rock bands ever! I have a Pandora station just for them. He was from Mobile, but we were both in Tuscaloosa back in the late 70s, and I  had the unknown privilege of filling in on drums on a few gigs with Mike Duke. He went on to become a member of Wet Willie, toured with The Outlaws and Delbert McClinton, helped discover The Marshall Tucker Band, and wrote hits for Huey Lewis & The News… And after six decades, he finally recorded his own album.

John,John,John....If I check out......and come back as you.........but you`re still HERE, which of us which of us would have access to the memories of the remarkable journey you`ve lived?

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jcarnutz

Such an amazing cast of characters. There is so much to see in every photo. Excellent!

Thank you John....thank you very much

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Illustrious Member

Something for everyone. Thanks JB.

ReplyQuote
George Schire
(@georgeschire)
Illustrious Member

John, you're post has a little bit of something for everyone.  A lot of work and creativity put in to it and much appreciated.  Thanks for a nice start to the day.

George Schire
Oakdale, Minnesota

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

the Randoms are out there......the Tag system can assist users in finding like-tagged postings......in this case,I`m tagging my random posts "RAD".......at the bottom of a tagged page,provided the tag has been previous used,you can easily navigate to all of the other instances of that TAG.......many posts,from many posters are TAGGED with a myriad of descriptors .....Have fun,and dont forget to spay,neuter and TAG your posts

tagline

ReplyQuote
John Shamblin
(@shambles)
Noble Member

Posted by: @john-barry
Posted by: @john-shamblin

John,John,John....If I check out......and come back as you.........but you`re still HERE, which of us which of us would have access to the memories of the remarkable journey you`ve lived?

I meant that Mike Duke was from Mobile, not Huey Lewis.

I've already decided that I want to come back as a beautiful woman's lap dog.

ReplyQuote
Share: