aftertheeskimos (2)
aftertheeskimos (9)
aftertheeskimos (10)
aftertheeskimos (11)

John Shamblin, David Green, Bob Jackman and 5 people reacted
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

Well; I gotta tell ya. It does NOT surprise me. Not one bit. Rain-soaked highways. Windows open, rain pouring in, no doubt. Treacherous road conditions and a rock wall. Hopefully and apparently, no one was severely injured and the Dictator Coupe can be fixed; albeit, with voluminous amounts of cash and a treasure hunt to unearth the correct and period parts. But on a much more positive note: it is SO much better to look good (in photos) than to feel good (in tight clothing) and darling you (your photos) LOOK MAHVELOUS!

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

Oh, and Aaron 'The Voice' Neville. C'mon. He and his brothers are favorites of mine. He could sing the phone book and thoroughly please my ear like no other human animal. But, to me, he will never sound better than this particular song, ever:

john barry, John Shamblin, john barry and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @perrone1

Oh, and Aaron 'The Voice' Neville. C'mon. He and his brothers are favorites of mine. He could sing the phone book and thoroughly please my ear like no other human animal. But, to me, he will never sound better than this particular song, ever:

I could not agree with you more on your assessment of Aaron Neville Tony.......I do like the selection you posted.....My choice would be to have that pair sing "Somewhere out There"......unfortunately, the time has passed for that to happen

when I`m not in the blue moods...........THIS is my favorite Aaron Neville song >>>>>

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @perrone1

Well; I gotta tell ya. It does NOT surprise me. Not one bit. Rain-soaked highways. Windows open, rain pouring in, no doubt. Treacherous road conditions and a rock wall. Hopefully and apparently, no one was severely injured and the Dictator Coupe can be fixed; albeit, with voluminous amounts of cash and a treasure hunt to unearth the correct and period parts. But on a much more positive note: it is SO much better to look good (in photos) than to feel good (in tight clothing) and darling you (your photos) LOOK MAHVELOUS!

It was to be a short drive......over Table Mesa and then down to the Valley......almost clear of the Rockwall city limits,tragedy occurred.....it wasn`t until the Texas-based Eskimo Broncos came out for their traditional hunt, that the once proud coupe was discovered....the Eskimos loaded the little car with offerings of their hunt for it`s final journey.Then performed the Pathway-to-the-Stars ritual before bidding farewell to the coveted Road Warrior

bw eskitaters01
bw eskitaters02
bw eskitaters03
bw eskitaters04

Tony Perrone, John Shamblin, David Green and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
John Merritt
(@jcarnutz)
Illustrious Member

Very creative use of this pitiful model. It breaks my heart however, every I time I see it such sad shape. 

John Merritt
South Lyon, Michigan - USA

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

Posted by: @jcarnutz

Very creative use of this pitiful model. It breaks my heart however, every I time I see it such sad shape. 

+1 !

ReplyQuote
Evan Morgan
(@evan-morgan)
Reputable Member

I agree with John and Tony

ReplyQuote
Share: