Under the Glass Sealing

6 Posts
3 Users
22 Likes
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

The day in, day out activities of Nootaikok`s clan, remained pretty consistent for centuries.

And then, on one memorable month’s long day, Henry Calliwiggle put up the most remarkable window display over at the HC Mercantile imports store.

A magnificent, seal shaped, offering from the Studebaker Motor Company….1937`s elegant "Dictator Coupe"

On that very day, some 81 hours later, Nootaikok became the first COO of a mobile snatching and fleecing unit

Next time you pick up a tin of canned seal at the Whole Foods, remember the faith of Henry Calliwiggle, and the innovative spirit of Nootaikok

bw eskitaters02
bw eskitaters04
bw eskitaters01
eskitaters (1)
eskitaters (7)

Greg, David Green, John Merritt and 5 people reacted
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

These names. These stories; I swear, sometimes, it is almost like they were made up - God forbid. They sure weave interesting tales. And the color nuances of the photos  -  serenely SUPERB!       

Wink  

Greg and Greg reacted
ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@perrone1  Thank you so much Tony....if you ever get up that way,in the daytime,stop in at the Mercantile....don`t go at night

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

LOL! Yeah, at my age, no visitations are called for past late afternoon.  Shocked  

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

I see that the Polar Bear has been forever changed by his Coca Cola ad residuals.  Once he got a taste of the good life there was no going back to the ice floes and the ways of Nanook.

Rumor has it he bankrolled this group and they did a frame-off resto on the Stude; including seal skin upholstery.  

Tony Perrone, john barry, Tony Perrone and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jack-dodds

I see that the Polar Bear has been forever changed by his Coca Cola ad residuals.  Once he got a taste of the good life there was no going back to the ice floes and the ways of Nanook.

Rumor has it he bankrolled this group and they did a frame-off resto on the Stude; including seal skin upholstery.  

I`m sure it hasn`t escaped your attention.....that Hart Schaffner Marx inspired, 3-piece sealskin number ol`Colabear wears for every occasion

Tony Perrone, Jack Dodds, Tony Perrone and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: