(@geoff-jowett)
Illustrious Member

welcome back Lu!

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
Geoff Jowett
(@geoff-jowett)
Illustrious Member

Hi Lu, noticed you havent posted for about a month, hope all is OK?

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

Posted by: @geoff-jowett

Hi Lu, noticed you havent posted for about a month, hope all is OK?

He said he had a pile of work to do. We left the light on and I have been dusting his desk and seat off - good gravy the electric bill!! Shall we send out a 1/43rd, 1/24th or 1/16th search party??  I Dont Know

Geoff Jowett reacted
ReplyQuote
Harrison & Evelyn Miniature Auto Museum
(@lu)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Team, just checking in to say hello! Everything is going well on my end, but work has been insanely busy lately. I'm buried, but I promise to get back to posting shortly.

On a brighter note, I've received a couple of truly exciting samples recently that I'm eager to share with you all. I think you're going to love them! Stay tuned for some cool reveals once I can carve out a moment.

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

Posted by: @lu

Team, just checking in to say hello! Everything is going well on my end, but work has been insanely busy lately. I'm buried, but I promise to get back to posting shortly.

On a brighter note, I've received a couple of truly exciting samples recently that I'm eager to share with you all. I think you're going to love them! Stay tuned for some cool reveals once I can carve out a moment.

Hey LU, thanks for checking in with us. Miss ya brother - can't wait for the reveals!! Stay well!

ReplyQuote
Geoff Jowett
(@geoff-jowett)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @lu

excellent, good to hear Lu. Looking forward to more raritys

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 159 / 159
Share: