A Goldvarg teaser p...

Notifications
Clear all

A Goldvarg teaser perhaps.............?

Ben Lampson
(@ben-lampson)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

This pic is part of the moving banner that slides from right to left at the top of the Goldvarg Collection website. 

The cars in that banner are not labeled, and this Pontiac is the only model in the moving banner that is not also listed in the models that you can click on for ordering info.

Maybe it is a new unmentioned model coming down the pike.....has anyone heard about this Pontiac yet?

It appears to be two tone, with a beautiful brown like color with a white top. 

20211115 173652

Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Famed Member Registered

Ben, I've had it on preorder for several months now.

ReplyQuote
Rick Thompson
(@rick-thompson)

Ben, Sergio announced these Pontiacs some time ago.  They are Star Chief Custom Four-door Catalinas, and will be available in Coral and Gray or Cordova Red and ivory.  Personally, I think the one shown looks more brown than it should, because the Cordova Red was a nice Burgundy color and this one is too brown.  The coral and gray version is shown in the American car section of the website.   My preorder for the coral/gray version is already in!  Love those four-door hardtops with the unique two-year-only roofline seen only on Chevies and Pontiacs in '56 and '57.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Rick Thompson

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Famed Member

Posted by: @rick-thompson

Ben, Sergio announced these Pontiacs some time ago.  They are Star Chief Custom Four-door Catalinas, and will be available in Coral and Gray or Cordova Red and ivory.  Personally, I think the one shown looks more brown than it should, because the Cordova Red was a nice Burgundy color and this one is too brown.  The coral and gray version is shown in the American car section of the website.   My preorder for the coral/gray version is already in!  Love those four-door hardtops with the unique two-year-only roofline seen only on Chevies and Pontiacs in '56 and '57.

Rick;  My order is in for the coral and grey version as well!  I agree that the roofline is beautiful.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Jack Dodds

ReplyQuote
Ben Lampson
(@ben-lampson)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks guys....I remember now.

ReplyQuote
Share: