18 Posts
13 Users
43 Likes
Goldvarg
(@goldvarg)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Dear friends,

As so many collectors have missed the 1953 Ford Country Squire and asked me to do a small batch, I decided to do it, but in a new color, the Cascade Green.

I will never redone a model in the same color, as the Limited Edition is that, and will not be made again.

I hope that now all the collectors that have missed this model and asked so many times if I could find one,here will be the opportunity to have it!

Screen Shot 2023 04 26 at 10.26.38 AM
Screen Shot 2023 04 26 at 10.41.13 AM
Screen Shot 2023 04 26 at 10.41.56 AM
Screen Shot 2023 04 26 at 10.41.26 AM
This topic was modified 12 months ago by Goldvarg

100Ford2003, Roger Kerr, Karl Schnelle and 5 people reacted
Brian Cox
(@bec23145)
Reputable Member

Love the new color!

Saint Clair Shores, Michigan

ReplyQuote
David Green
(@david-green)
Illustrious Member

Gorgeous!

ReplyQuote
Curtis Parisi
(@parisi50)
Prominent Member

Can't wait!

John Kuvakas reacted
ReplyQuote
Christopher Moroni
(@chris)
Illustrious Member

What's not to love about this model, it's damn near perfect! 

The wheels, color, stance, wood grain, scripts, glazing, fit & finish and just LOOK at the scale "thinness"  of that front license plate!  About the only gripe one could have, is that perhaps the wipers are "a few thousand's on an inch"  slimmer than they should be (...and who cares, Right? ) 😀 😀 

Holy-Cow...this is a remarkable looking 1/43 1953 Ford model!

ReplyQuote
Mike DeTorrice
(@mikedetorrice)
Illustrious Member

A really great-looking 1953 Ford station wagon ! The color is excellent and this one will be exceptionally popular, especially with collectors knowing this one is a limited edition.

100Ford2003 reacted
ReplyQuote
John Merritt
(@jcarnutz)
Illustrious Member

Excellent! It’s on my list.

John Merritt
South Lyon, Michigan - USA

100Ford2003 reacted
ReplyQuote
Randy Rusk
(@randyrusk)
Noble Member

@goldvarg Sergio, how do we get one? When will they be available?

ReplyQuote
Harv Goranson
(@mg-harv)
Illustrious Member

I love it! Needs to join my other green Ford wagons.

ReplyQuote
Michel Lemieux
(@michel-lemieux)
Noble Member

Putting the original and not detailed DC 1954 Ford Ranch wagon right next to the 1953 Ford Country Squire it is almost embarrassing.

1954 Ford Ranch Wagon

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @michel-lemieux

Putting the original and not detailed DC 1954 Ford Ranch wagon right next to the 1953 Ford Country Squire it is almost embarrassing.

1954 Ford Ranch Wagon

This is one I missed out on a few years ago; it was well done for the era and price I thought.  I really like this year and body style; maybe Sergio will do it at some point in the future

ReplyQuote
Christopher Moroni
(@chris)
Illustrious Member

@michel-lemieux Exactly!!

I've said it many times recently, had 1/43 replicas been this good 30-40 years ago (instead of being the "blobs w/wheels"  we used to laugh at...even as kids ) my collection today could've probably rivaled Sergio's record-setting personal collection.

I continue to be AMAZED at the incredible scale-detail and proportional accuracy expressed on modern 1/43 replicas!

ReplyQuote
Mike DeTorrice
(@mikedetorrice)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @chris

@michel-lemieux Exactly!!

I've said it many times recently, had 1/43 replicas been this good 30-40 years ago (instead of being the "blobs w/wheels"  we used to laugh at...even as kids ) my collection today could've probably rivaled Sergio's record-setting personal collection.

I continue to be AMAZED at the incredible scale-detail and proportional accuracy expressed on modern 1/43 replicas!

Actually, there were some very nicely done 1/43 models more than 50 years ago but they were much harder to find and now days everyone has really stepped up and done fine models of a host of cars. This one I have had for 60+ years but it is actually a 1/43 model from Renwal, I think, and I never did much in the way of painting it. So it's still a bright yellow color, but it does a good job of replicating a 1936 Ford coupe.

Photo Series 3 24 08stack2 6mod3XCZ

Karl Schnelle, Jack Dodds, Ed Davis and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
100Ford2003
(@100ford2003)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @michel-lemieux

1954 Ford Ranch Wagon

IMO there's nothing to be embarrassed about. 

Both of them make a good pair showing the less expensive wagon and a higher dollar version.  

Steve

ReplyQuote
John Quilter
(@john-quilter)
Famed Member

That '36 Ford is part of the AMT 43rd scale series that also included a 1948 Ford,  a Torino,  an AMX,  a '69 Thunderbird,  a '69 Camaro, a '69 Chevelle, and there may have been others that escape me.  All nice kits that were relatively easy to build.

John F. Quilter
Eugene, Oregon USA

Karl Schnelle, 100Ford2003, Jack Dodds and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: