Chicago News!

3 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter  

We're planning on the now traditional 1/43 Hospitality booth at both shows in Chicago on Mar 19 & 20. We'll have some new and interesting products from several makers to show you. We'll also be arranging outings for dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings. Last year's show had heavy attendance. I'm expecting even more folks to show up this year. There will be a group of folks staying at the Countryside Holiday Inn for the weekend but there are plenty of inexpensive hotels nearby. American Inn and Suites is just down the road at 6401 Joliet Rd, La Grange Highlands, IL 60525(708) 352-3113 with rooms starting at $65.

Jeff Lane, the organizer of the 3rd Annual 1/43 & Automobilia Show on Mar 19, has arranged for discounts on a limited number of rooms at the Holiday Inn. You can call the hotel at 708-354-4200  It's going to be a great weekend!

Now! Here's the big news! We will have a very special guest in our booths for the weekend. I can't reveal his identity yet but I can guarantee you that you're going to enjoy this! Keep your eyes and ears peeled for more news!!

Meanwhile, if you're planning on joining us for the weekend, let us know so we can keep you updated on dinner and activity plans. Kelly and I are looking forward to seeing you!

John Kuvakas
Warrenton, VA

Ed Davis and Ed Davis reacted
Ed Davis
(@ed-davis)
Illustrious Member

I plan to be at show Saturday and Sunday. Since I live in Chicago suburbs, I will be staying in my house.

Ed Davis
Inverness, Illinois, USA

ReplyQuote
Randy Rusk
(@randyrusk)
Noble Member

I’ll be there Saturday and Sunday.

ReplyQuote
Share: