Cruise to the holiday weekend with this new arrival!

This is the 1961 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Open top Jade Metallic in 1:43 scale by Stamp Models.

Order yours today! 👇

https://bit.ly/3OMNnVO

Last Chance to Orde...

Notifications
Clear all

Last Chance to Order Brooklin Model Santa's Jeep & Toy Trailer

PTC
 PTC
(@ptc)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

We are quickly reaching the deadline to order this remarkable offering by Brooklin Models for the D56 Club. It will be a very Limited-Editon model and in the future, in high demand among serious Brooklin Model collectors.

If interested, please e-mail me at bv@fairpoint.net.

Tan Santa Jeep  (003)

David H
(@d-m-holcombe)
Trusted Member

It's a great model of the Jeepster, and I've had mine for a while.  Somehow I kind of like my driver better than Santa.  The trailer, and I assume a trailer hitch on the Jeepster, might be nice to have.  The contents of the trailer look kind of large when compared with Santa's sack.  All in all, I think I'll pass.

David H Wink  

IMG 5137
IMG 5138

ReplyQuote
PTC
 PTC
(@ptc)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

This is a CHRISTMAS OFFERING. Santa & Toys, well they kind of play into this theme. 

It's going to be rare and it's gong to be very collectible, just watch. 

ReplyQuote
David Knight
(@david-knight)
Honorable Member

In that I have both the US Model Mint and the red Brooklin, I think I’ll pass on this one. Do we know yet what the next one will be?

77E33FD7 32E0 4D3E ADE8 6F82BD414C87

David Knight
Richmond, Virginia. USA

Ed Davis liked
ReplyQuote
David H
(@d-m-holcombe)
Trusted Member

Here are two more, with a Christmas theme for one.

First is BRK 161a in a great yellow, being enjoyed by two (or 3) of the little folk who hang around here.

IMG 5162

And then another of the Hallmark ornaments, awfully close to 1/43, with a pup who's going to be very unpopular.

IMG 5161

Bob Jackman, David Knight, Ed Davis and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
Harv Goranson
(@mg-harv)
Noble Member

I wonder if it will have all the detail of this Neo?

Neo NEO47065 Jeepster pic2

ReplyQuote
John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Moderator Admin

I'm in. I know it will be an LE, that always gets me. 

John Kuvakas
Warrenton, VA

ReplyQuote
John Merritt
(@jcarnutz)
Famed Member

I'm in too, been thinking about it for a while-ordered it yesterday.

John Merritt
South Lyon, Michigan - USA

ReplyQuote
PTC
 PTC
(@ptc)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Let's not loose sight of the never been done by Brooklin Models wood sided stake trailer. Yes, other similar Jeeps done, but NONE with this beautiful trailer. 

The remaining days are short if you want one.

ReplyQuote
PTC
 PTC
(@ptc)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@david-knight Yup, and it is going to be a beauty. Highly collectible.

John K. is on it and I am sure you will hear from him soon.

ReplyQuote
Ben Lampson
(@ben-lampson)
Honorable Member

@ Harv.....if the posted pic is a pic of the actual model, it is very much detailed. Click on the pic to enlarge, and you will see the chrome trim around the windshield, the chrome trim separating the black and red paint, the chrome trim that runs around the edge of the quarter glass windows and across the top of the door and to the back of the Jeep under the convertible top, and what about the chrome trim on the top center of the hood, and also the chrome trim on the side of the hood above the front fenders? and the spotlights and door mirrors, and chrome side steps and that thin chrome antenna, and the little chrome hood hold down latches.....all that and we can't even see the front and back detail...!!!
Tan Santa Jeep  (003)

ReplyQuote
Harv Goranson
(@mg-harv)
Noble Member

@ben-lampson Looks like a photoshopped 1:1 to me. Note the reflection of trees in the vent window and rear black trim. Same for the trailer with a lot of photo-imaged toys. I'm sure it will be a nice Brooklin, but one Jeepster (plus two Willys wagons and a pickup) is probably enough for me.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Cruise to the holiday weekend with this new arrival!

This is the 1961 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Open top Jade Metallic in 1:43 scale by Stamp Models.

Order yours today! 👇

https://bit.ly/3OMNnVO