Ted Weller
(@tedweller)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  
IMG 0894

Harv Goranson
(@mg-harv)
Illustrious Member

An excellent model by Matrix. But I am curious - why not put all three photos in one post?

ReplyQuote
David Green
(@david-green)
Illustrious Member

I agree with Harv. Great model and images but they should be in one post.

ReplyQuote
Ted Weller
(@tedweller)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I've tried repeatedly to load more than one picture on a single post (like I used to) but have failed to be able to do so - can't "attach" or "drag" more than one at a time - when I try to drag a second photo it replaces the first one. I will of course keep trying.....thanks for the comments.

David Green, Karl Schnelle, David Green and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Karl Schnelle
(@karl)
Famed Member

Posted by: @tedweller

I've tried repeatedly to load more than one picture on a single post (like I used to) but have failed to be able to do so - can't "attach" or "drag" more than one at a time - when I try to drag a second photo it replaces the first one. I will of course keep trying.....thanks for the comments.

I had that problem too.  You HAVE TO CLICK AWAY FROM THE 1ST photo (IT IS STILL HIGHLIGHTED) so it will not be replaced.

ReplyQuote
Ted Weller
(@tedweller)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Karl -I'll give that a shot next time!

ReplyQuote
Chav
 Chav
(@chav)
Famed Member

Posted by: @karl
Posted by: @tedweller

I had that problem too.  You HAVE TO CLICK AWAY FROM THE 1ST photo (IT IS STILL HIGHLIGHTED) so it will not be replaced.

Or click "My Media" and attach all photos you want. All copied photos are stored in your media bank.

Media Help

Try this in the reply below ...

ReplyQuote
John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Famed Member Admin

@tedweller, yes, you have to move the cursor away from the picture you just loaded if you're going to do them one at a time. But you can also load multiple pics by clicking on the first image, then Ctrl/clicking on multiple images, then dragging them into position. 

John Kuvakas
Warrenton, VA

ReplyQuote
Share: