Member Locations, a new list!

34 Posts
24 Users
68 Likes
Ed Davis
(@ed-davis)
Illustrious Member

@randtheman 

I collect a variety of things.  I could never focus on one type/topic. They are:

Cars: 1/43 scale (mostly white metal) and 1/64 (mostly diecast).  My 1/64 scale vehicles also include some trucks and fire trucks.  I also have two 1/18 scale cars.

Military Vehicles: 1/72 scale

Trains: 1/64 scale.  These are detailed scale models (some brass), unlike the older American Flyer, which some of the collectors on this forum may be familiar.  I have a train layout, approximately 10 ft x 6.5 ft.

Airplanes: 1/72 scale and 1/48 scale diecast.  These are mostly WW2 planes, but I have some jets in 1/72 scale.

Starbucks Mugs:  These are 1:1 scale.  Starbucks stores in different countries/cities often have mugs with pictures representing their location.  We traveled a lot (before COVID), and have many interesting mugs.

Ed Davis
Inverness, Illinois, USA

ReplyQuote
Chazy.R
(@chazy-r)
Honorable Member

@parisi50  Hi members, thanks for your responses. To date, 30! This is great but no one had replied by email rosechuck39@gmail.com. Thanks and keep em coming! Chuck

ReplyQuote
Galen55
(@galen55)
Illustrious Member

Galen Laird, Lynden Washington

ReplyQuote
Karl Schnelle
(@karl)
Famed Member

New map released - please delete the old link (if you saved it).   You can click on the name on the left menu or on the map icon.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1dzPDCMbhap1uCYBG8Xr4MObeUWDWPAeH

You can also scroll around and zoom in/out...

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: