Cruise to the holiday weekend with this new arrival!

This is the 1961 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Open top Jade Metallic in 1:43 scale by Stamp Models.

Order yours today! 👇

https://bit.ly/3OMNnVO

from deep within th...

Notifications
Clear all

from deep within the afternoon,there came a napping

john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Jack Red Trophy,remarked here on the boards, that he inadvertently napped right through his bedtime.

u kids get off my yawn

___________________________________________________________________________________

For points and possible major prizes to be later named,what is YOUR favorite nap time?

For me,it`s gotta be in the doldrums of mid-day 

Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Post-dinner for me, watching TV...around 1900 hours with a varying end time, depending on how loud the commercials are.  The Missus calls me Mr. Excitement.

ReplyQuote
Frank Reed
(@frank)
Noble Member

Either before or after the afternoon walk, not after 1600 (unless Bruins or Red Sox playing on west coast).  🤗

Frank Reed
Chesapeake, VA

ReplyQuote
David Green
(@david-green)
Famed Member

After lunch if at all. If I nap, I don't tend to sleep at night. A good book helps.

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Famed Member Registered

Afternoon for me. Funny but when I was a little kid, taking a nap was punishment and now it's the highlight of my day. Love the kitty JB.

ReplyQuote
Larry kemling
(@larry-kemling)
Prominent Member

Yeh,usually get the droopy’s around 12:00 to 1:00,here in Phoenix Arizona it’s siesta time especially in the summer…..😂

ReplyQuote
Share:

Cruise to the holiday weekend with this new arrival!

This is the 1961 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Open top Jade Metallic in 1:43 scale by Stamp Models.

Order yours today! 👇

https://bit.ly/3OMNnVO