1/18 1993 Cadillac ...

Notifications
Clear all

1/18 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. The last great Cadillac??

6 Posts
5 Users
6 Likes
Christopher Moroni
(@chris)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

When VAV released their 1993 Cadillac Fleetwoods a few years back I thought, "Ok, not too bad (a little off) but UNFORTUNATLEY they were all sealed resin replicas." I wanted a "fully functional" accurate 1/18 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood. Therefore, when this was released (4 weeks ago) I couldn't resist. Arguably, Cadillac's last "great" car .... if you measure & follow the continuum of heavy, long, lo-tech (no NAV, touch-screen, etc..) RWD, chrome adorned, Cadillac 4-door sedans.  Mine's on the way.... but I thought I'd give you guys a sneak peek. 

I'll bet a few of you aren't even aware of this beauty. I think you'll agree, from any angle..... "she's correct, And ALL Cadillac!"

Cad FW
Cad FW2
Cad FW3
Cad FW4

Bob Jackman, Mike DeTorrice, John Kuvakas and 3 people reacted
Mike DeTorrice
(@mikedetorrice)
Illustrious Member

A great car and a terrific model of it ! I would also enjoy the sealed version of this beauty, too.

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Illustrious Member

Model looks great Chris. I may just have to add this to my collection.

ReplyQuote
Galen55
(@galen55)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @chris

When VAV released their 1993 Cadillac Fleetwoods a few years back I thought, "Ok, not too bad (a little off) but UNFORTUNATLEY they were all sealed resin replicas." I wanted a "fully functional" accurate 1/18 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood. Therefore, when this was released (4 weeks ago) I couldn't resist. Arguably, Cadillac's last "great" car .... if you measure & follow the continuum of heavy, long, lo-tech (no NAV, touch-screen, etc..) RWD, chrome adorned, Cadillac 4-door sedans.  Mine's on the way.... but I thought I'd give you guys a sneak peek. 

I'll bet a few of you aren't even aware of this beauty. I think you'll agree, from any angle..... "she's correct, And ALL Cadillac!"

Cad FW
Cad FW2
Cad FW3
Cad FW4

thanks for sharing your pictures and the information... I like what I see...

ReplyQuote
John Merritt
(@jcarnutz)
Illustrious Member

WOW! That is a beautiful model. I've stopped collecting 1:18 scale models, but this one might be too cool to resist.

John Merritt
South Lyon, Michigan - USA

ReplyQuote
Christopher Moroni
(@chris)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Hey guys...  yeah, I thought all of you might like this one as much as I do. 😀 😀 😀 

ReplyQuote
Share: