About diecastdepot....

Notifications
Clear all

About diecastdepot.ca

BradSmith
(@bradsmith)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Has anyone recently purchased any models from diecastdepot.ca located in Canada? If so, how was the transaction - are they trustworthy? Just curious, they have a model that I would like to purchase and I sent them an email a week ago and they haven't responded. Just wonder if it is an abandoned website. Thanks for any reply.

Marty Johnson
(@marty-johnson)
Reputable Member

I personally don't know about the website.  However, have you considered doing business with Mint Models, the sponsor of this site?  This site exists because of the financial support by Mint Models and they exist when we patronize them with our diecast purchases.  It's a symbiotic relationship in which the collector, the site, and Mint Models depend on each other.  Check 'em out.  Mint Models carries a significant inventory marked by depth AND breadth. 

ReplyQuote
BradSmith
(@bradsmith)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@marty-johnson Thanks Marty - I appreciate the reply.  I will check their website.

ReplyQuote
franklemire
(@franklemire)
Estimable Member

I'll second Marty on his response - Mint Models has always been my 'Go to First' site and they have always, and I mean always, been aces with me!

ReplyQuote
BradSmith
(@bradsmith)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@franklemire Thanks - I will check them out.

ReplyQuote
Share: