(@100ford2003)
Illustrious Member

@chris 

BTW, had it, loved it, but sold it.  🙁

ReplyQuote
franklemire
(@franklemire)
Prominent Member

@100ford2003 It indeed was an issue with the DOT - they felt the lights were confusing to people seeing them in their rear view mirrors.

Jack Dodds, 100Ford2003, Jack Dodds and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Marty Johnson
(@marty-johnson)
Noble Member

Posted by: @100ford2003

No Chris, 

Didn't the DOT have an issue with those lights being so close together in the front grill ?

Maybe I'm thinking of something else...

happens alot in my 'current presidential fog'...lol.

It might have been with the Shelby lights on the sail panels of the fastbacks.

Steve

Yes, I'm pretty sure I recall DOT said "No-No"!  

ReplyQuote
100Ford2003
(@100ford2003)
Illustrious Member

Thanks Gents, I guess I still have some gray matter..lol.

ReplyQuote
Christopher Moroni
(@chris)
Illustrious Member

@100ford2003 

Steve,

I have no idea but my best friend, who has owned almost 400 cars, 250+ being Mustangs (including Shelbys, Machs, Cobras, GTs, etc, etc, etc...) would know.

ReplyQuote
Gavin
(@gavin)
Noble Member

Posted by: @chris
Posted by: @gavin

Nice lineup of Mustangs, @chris!  Particularly like the red LX 5.0 Hatchback....missed out on that one.  Hope they release more in different colors, though I dig the red.  

Thanks Gavin. Funny you mention "red."   I PURPOSELY go out of my way to seek out others colors; I don't want a collection of all red, black, white and blue cars. That particular 5.0 was difficult to find... I grabbed the FIRST one I could get. 😉 

I like unusual colors as well, but if I remember right, red is the only color they've released that particular model in.  I had the yellow Convertible, but sold it.

ReplyQuote
Christopher Moroni
(@chris)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @chris

Nice lineup of Mustangs, @chris!  Particularly like the red LX 5.0 Hatchback....missed out on that one.  Hope they release more in different colors, though I dig the red.  

Thanks Gavin. Funny you mention "red."   I PURPOSELY go out of my way to seek out others colors; I don't want a collection of all red, black, white and blue cars. That particular 5.0 was difficult to find... I grabbed the FIRST one I could get. 😉 

I like unusual colors as well, but if I remember right, red is the only color they've released that particular model in.  I had the yellow Convertible, but sold it.

Correct!  So despite being "another red car" but one I had to have that was difficult to find.... I grabbed the FIRST one I could get. (And I'd do it again! LoL 😉 )

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: