Information for my ...

Notifications
Clear all

Information for my Turntable for those interested in one, showing one of my dragsters on it.

john3976
(@john3976)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I bought this turntable on Amazon it is a little over $30 dollars but it is a nice turntable 

fotoconic White Electric Motorized Rotating Turntable Display Stand with LED, 10 Inch / 25cm Diameter, 20 Lbs Centric Loading for Shop Display

12AEBC24 209A 4EE2 ACA0 4CDEF0FCF99B 1 201 a

Topic Tags
john3976
(@john3976)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Here is a Don Garlits Swamp Rat VI dragster on the turntable to show a dark color vs the brighter Yellow in the other video. 

ReplyQuote
Marty Johnson
(@marty-johnson)
Reputable Member

Cool!  I bought one! 

ReplyQuote
john3976
(@john3976)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Here is a two tone car, it is a Carusel 1 diecast, this car is very heavy and the detail is very well done down to including rubber brake lines to the brakes. This car is a Smokey Yunick 1962 Watson Roadster and was the first indy car to run a wing. 

ReplyQuote
Marty Johnson
(@marty-johnson)
Reputable Member

Thanks John!  I'm gonna have fun with this.  

ReplyQuote
john3976
(@john3976)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

These turntables are really nice and do give another cool way to show a diecast, I have a go pro camera but the files are on the large side so I have been using my Canon DSLR but it struggles with the focus in video mode. 

I have a GoPro cameral but the files are on the large side using that so I have not used it but maybe I should try the GoPro again as it would be better at focusing. .

ReplyQuote
David Green
(@david-green)
Famed Member

Thanks John. This would be great for display.

ReplyQuote
Share: