I'VE GOT MAIL! #73 March 19, 2021

4 Posts
3 Users
10 Likes
George Schire
(@georgeschire)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I'm usually opposed to most customs or altering of any car, but in the case of the iconic 1940 Ford, it's one that I actually like customized as much as I like it stock.  In my opinion, the '49 Ford is one of the most beautiful styling works of art of the Forties.  I never get tired of seeing one and wish I saw more.  This Flyer from the HAMILTON COLLECTION indeed as it says has a model that is "FASTER THAN WHITE LIGHTNING". 

img542

George Schire
Oakdale, Minnesota

Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

I agree George; the 32, 34, 40 and 49 Fords were beautiful in stock form and made equally beautiful hot rods as well.

Tony Perrone, George Schire, Tony Perrone and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Marty Johnson
(@marty-johnson)
Noble Member

George, you're causing me to have another heart attack!  You bought a custom?????  What's next?  The sun rising in from the West???

ReplyQuote
George Schire
(@georgeschire)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @marlowe-or-marty

George, you're causing me to have another heart attack!  You bought a custom?????  What's next?  The sun rising in from the West???

Marty, ANOTHER HEART ATTACK?  Hopefully that isn't true.  And I'm sad if you had one at all.  Hope you are doing okay.  As for my buying a custom, yea, I've mellowed a lot since 1:24 Diecast went (almost) extinct.  

George Schire
Oakdale, Minnesota

ReplyQuote
Share: