(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Tony Perrone reacted
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

Cool buses!!

I own all the Peter Sellers Pink Panther series of movies and that of Steve Martin's reprised version of the Pink Panther. I can never forget Martin's scene where he learns to speak the correct English in ordering an American hamburger. I usually shed tears of laughter!

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@perrone1   One can always be assured a delightful experience with any/all those "Panther" movies Tony......many of the gags became enduring inside joke culture

Last night I watched Alligator Men in Trousers.......I think I`ll pick out a Panther movie for tonite`s bill.....maybe that one with Elke Sommer

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&q=the+alligator+people+1959&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjltd_Mk6__AhXkkYkEHbsJA9oQ0pQJegQIDBAB&biw=1536&bih=722&dpr=1.25#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:6264ca1a,vid:KO06Ye8adHM

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

Posted by: @john-barry

@perrone1   One can always be assured a delightful experience with any/all those "Panther" movies Tony......many of the gags became enduring inside joke culture

Last night I watched Alligator Men in Trousers.......I think I`ll pick out a Panther movie for tonite`s bill.....maybe that one with Elke Sommer

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&q=the+alligator+people+1959&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjltd_Mk6__AhXkkYkEHbsJA9oQ0pQJegQIDBAB&biw=1536&bih=722&dpr=1.25#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:6264ca1a,vid:KO06Ye8adHM

That one was great - A Shot in the Dark. Alligator People is way too scary for me. I'd have nightmares! Laugh

john barry reacted
ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @john-barry

That's a beautiful bevy of Bedford OB buses JayBee...and I ain't lion.

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

@perrone1 Alligator men scare me half to death as well Tony.  I can certainly appreciate why one in trousers would produce a canned scream of the highest scale from this terrified damsel.  This experience should cure her of on-line dating.

This post was modified 11 months ago by Jack Dodds

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@jack-dodds .......as alligator men go,this one caiman went so quickly.......in the sequel,"Sam Sans-a-Belt", Lon Chaney Jr returns and eventually hooks up with Beverly Garland

Tony Perrone reacted
ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

@john-barry JayBee; you know that I appreciate a quality "Alligator Man gets leg over" romance flic as much as the next guy but the whole "pants without a belt" plot twist seems too sexually suggestive and a bit of a croc to me.

This post was modified 11 months ago 2 times by Jack Dodds

ReplyQuote
Geoff Jowett
(@geoff-jowett)
Illustrious Member

those buses look great parked like that, and pic 2 with kittys head in the door is perfect!

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@geoff-jowett     Thank you Geoff......Kitty sez "hey"......even tho he had to wear an ankle monitor for the bus shoot,he was glad to get out and stretch his legs

40Fordliontrainph6 (2)

ReplyQuote
Share: