Clear all

Foxlights in the Cemetery

Page 2 / 2

john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @shambles

JB, you're inspiring me again. How do you come UP with this stuff... shrooms?

I eat whatever grows in the backyard John....if a higher power put it there,who am I to question it???

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Golightly into that good night ๐Ÿค”ย 

ย  ย  ย  Here are some details on my new project which I hope to refine over multiple uses....Every scene I post comes down and is put away that same day.....so these temporarily ON and diminutive lights fill a real need......yesterday I fixed the light in place using those circular glue dots (less than ideal).......here are a few pics of the lights and supplies....a coin cell switched holder, a coin cell battery, and a 3v prewired LED will run aboot $1.30....add in solder and some 3/1 shrink tube ....I`d estimate the materials cost at somewhere around $1.50 / unit

DSC 0019
DSC 0018
DSC 0017
DSC 0004
DSC 0015
DSC 0003
DSC 0014
DSC 0012
DSC 0002
DSC 0004
DSC 0021
DSC 0022
DSC 0036
DSC 0041

ย 

Three on a match ?? (3 leds pressed to either side of a 3v battery)

DSC 0007
DSC 0008

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ReplyQuote
Pete Rovero
(@pete-rovero)
Prominent Member

Oh my gosh!ย  This is so cool, but way outside my wheelhouse.ย  What kind of mind thinks of this stuff??!

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @pete-rovero

Oh my gosh!ย  This is so cool, but way outside my wheelhouse.ย  What kind of mind thinks of this stuff??!

Thanks Pete.....I`ve wanted to use a single LED on a fine lead for a few years.....it was this mans work that was my direct inspiration

Image1

now as I shoot them more,ideas begin to form......like those bare bulb light strings you see on old ratty swamp buildings......or even to emulate a workable flashlight

nobeerhere

100Ford2003, David Green, Tony Perrone and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

This is top shelf drama JB; I was on the edge of my rocking chair throughout.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jack-dodds

This is top shelf drama JB; I was on the edge of my rocking chair throughout.

Thanks Jack ......did your sympathies lie more in favor of the surly Chef or the cavalier Fox ?..........before you decide,please note the Chef`s choice of beverageย 

DSC 9561
DSC 9563

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

@john-barry If the Chef is involved with Miss Oyl then he has my respect.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jack-dodds

@john-barry If the Chef is involved with Miss Oyl then he has my respect.

sure sure......they`ve been an item since junior high.....back then,the kids used to call her Evie Oh Oh

ReplyQuote
John Shamblin
(@shambles)
Honorable Member

@john-barry LOL.... reminds me of my band days.... eat whatever grows in the back yard. One summer, we had a farm house out in the country with cow pastures all around us. We didn't eat the cows but.... well, never mind...ย  ๐Ÿ˜œย 

This post was modified 1 month ago by John Shamblin

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@john-barry LOL.... reminds me of my band days.... eat whatever grows in the back yard. One summer, we had a farm house out in the country with cow pastures all around us. We didn't eat the cows but.... well, never mind...ย  ๐Ÿ˜œย 

๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„hey old buddy ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„ ....when your movie comes out, so MANY things will come to light.....on a sad rock related note,Cynthia Albritton made the news for the worst possible reason last month.......by the way,I`m always delighted to see you re-treading the boards hereย 

ย 

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin Moderator

Posted by: @john-barry

๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„hey old buddy ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„ ....when your movie comes out, so MANY things will come to light.....on a sad rock related note,Cynthia Albritton made the news for the worst possible reason last month.......by the way,I`m always delighted to see you re-treading the boards hereย 

ย 

+1 !

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: