Just say you`re Sorry

7 Posts
2 Users
17 Likes
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

many of life`s slights,slings and arrows can be remedied with just a few kind words......but we must always realize,this tactic is NOT generally effective for bear owners

01onthe lot
02onthe lot
03onthe lot
04onthe lot
02tonthe lot
04tonthe lot

David Green, Bob Jackman, Tony Perrone and 2 people reacted
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Poor Bruin has been carrying a chip on his shoulder for years about his second cousin on his mother's side the Polar Bear winning the audition for the Coca Cola ad gig.  Today its Ivan the truck mechanic and his piglet Lolita who bear the brunt of his wrath.

Tony Perrone, john barry, Tony Perrone and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jack-dodds

Poor Bruin has been carrying a chip on his shoulder for years about his second cousin on his mother's side the Polar Bear winning the audition for the Coca Cola ad gig.  Today its Ivan the truck mechanic and his piglet Lolita who bear the brunt of his wrath.

a) soary to bring this struggle to light

b) had bear known there were chips,all would have been forgiven.Or,at the very least, FORGOTTEN 

c) Lolita ????

d) bear brunt went on to coach the Alabama guys....take THAT Chilly Willy !!

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Ivan is worriedly trying to defuse the angry Bruin because he does in fact know the where all the chips (crisps for those UK readers) went.  Note he is blocking from view the eating disorder plagued Lolita, whose upset tummy and chip encrusted chops tell the story.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

UK readers ?????.....that WOULD explain the shillings and ha-pennies I`ve been sifting out of the cat`s litter basket of late 😬 

Upon closer inspection, I can clearly spot the chip issue...thank you for your diligence and the inspiration for today`s second breakfast......heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere pig pig

mr chips

Cassie Craves Potato Chip Pork Chops

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @john-barry

UK readers ?????.....that WOULD explain the shillings and ha-pennies I`ve been sifting out of the cat`s litter basket of late 😬 

Upon closer inspection, I can clearly spot the chip issue...thank you for your diligence and the inspiration for today`s second breakfast......heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere pig pig

mr chips

Cassie Craves Potato Chip Pork Chops

"It's your time to contribute Lolita...."

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

bump for inevitably lowered expectations Anguished  

ReplyQuote
Share: