My auction sold, bu...

Notifications
Clear all

My auction sold, but it still up and running, and it was paid for, but still shows unpaid?

John Napoli
(@carsman1958)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

My flyer auction was purchased and paid for, yet the auction still shows unpaid and the auction is still up and running.  They used the buy it now and paid the $7.  On my dashboard it shows the commission taken out, but how do I get the rest?  Any help would be appreciated in understanding the full workings of the auctions.

routinesteak
(@routinesteak)

There is one thing I don't know how to do, though. It's always helpful to have a clearer picture of how an auction works.

play tic tac toe

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

now that your auction has ended John,a few questions

# has ebay credited your acct yet ?

# have you received any notice of auction status ?

# do you have an active ebay acct?

ReplyQuote
John Napoli
(@carsman1958)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@john-barry  John, what does the diecast site have to do with Ebay auctions?  Not sure what you are asking?

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @carsman1958

@john-barry  John, what does the diecast site have to do with Ebay auctions?  Not sure what you are asking?

I`m sorry John.....in each instance of my writing ebay,I should have written "paypal"

# has paypal credited your acct yet ?

# have you received any notice of auction status ?

# do you have an active paypal acct?

...when I got to the page in your auction to select a payment type, paypal, among other methods was listed......so I chose paypal..

..from the information on my rcpt,it looks like The Diecast Zone club@diecast.org gets the proceeds of the auction..

..after that I assume that The Diecast Zone club@diecast.org  would credit your portion of the sales proceeds to you......

.......here is the receipt from paypal which arrived seconds after I made payment

rcpt

ReplyQuote
John Napoli
(@carsman1958)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@john-barry Thanks John.  My account on this site and my paypal accounts show no payments made.  I do not know who to contact directly to figure this out.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

@carsman1958    Have you tried emailing club@diecast.org ?

ReplyQuote
Share: