Not related to this...

Notifications
Clear all

Not related to this site, but I have a question someone might have info on...

7 Posts
4 Users
8 Likes
John Merritt
(@jcarnutz)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I haven't been able to find the JSS Diecast site for a couple of weeks it seems. Does anyone know what happened? When I go there, it gives me an error message like it doesn't exist. I don't visit as often as I used to, and didn't hear anything, and I don't know who to contact.

John Merritt
South Lyon, Michigan - USA

john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member

I have no answers John....merely the same experience

ReplyQuote
Chav
 Chav
(@chav)
Noble Member

I haven't posted there for close to 2 years. When Geno last posted here, perhaps 7-10 days ago, I briefly checked the website. It was working, no idea what happened since.

PS: John & John, if you are interested, I found Myron's and Terry's emails in my mailbox. I can send them to you in a private message.

ReplyQuote
John Merritt
(@jcarnutz)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @chav

I haven't posted there for close to 2 years. When Geno last posted here, perhaps 7-10 days ago, I briefly checked the website. It was working, no idea what happened since.

PS: John & John, if you are interested, I found Myron's and Terry's emails in my mailbox. I can send them to you in a private message.

Please send me Myron's. I thought I had it, but it seems that I no longer have it. Thanks.

John Merritt

Chav and Chav reacted
ReplyQuote
Geno
 Geno
(@geno)
Reputable Member

Same for me as well, I emailed Terry and he's not sure whats going on either other than it may be server issues.

ReplyQuote
Geno
 Geno
(@geno)
Reputable Member

OK guys, I talked with Terry, he said it is server issues but it should be remedied within the next couple of days. Myron said he can't even get in.

ReplyQuote
John Merritt
(@jcarnutz)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @geno

OK guys, I talked with Terry, he said it is server issues but it should be remedied within the next couple of days. Myron said he can't even get in.

Thanks for the update.

John Merritt

ReplyQuote
Share: