Love the red biplane.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @bob-jackman

Love the red biplane.

It`s a handsome piece I`d say....the strong geometric lines always seems to work well....I read recently that familiar songs have a feelgood effect because they reinforce memories and connections....I draw a parallel between music and powerfully imprinted images.....the instantly identifiable bi-plane has that sort of magical juju

"Hearing a song from our adolescence brings back a flood of feelings and memories. By why do those songs have such a strong hold on our emotional core? Our brains develop rapidly between ages 12 and 22 (there’s a reason they call it our “formative” years), so when we make a connection to a song during that time, it’s a strong neurological connection. The massive rush of hormones associated with our pubescent years tells our brains that everything is super important, and that includes whatever music we’re listening to at the time. That’s why when we hear a true throwback to our high school days, it’s a powerful thing"

55201 BOBnBetty Bolt 8
perspective client
55200 BOBnBetty Bolt 6

https://diecast.org/community/1_24/bombay-betty-and-business-only-bob-catch-the-last-red-eye/#post-49508

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

I've heard of a 'snuggle bunny'. Could this be a 'smuggle bunny'??  Shut Mouth  

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin

And I have heard of 'juggling troupe'; but 'smuggling troupe' is new to me!  Laughing Out Loud  

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @perrone1

I've heard of a 'snuggle bunny'. Could this be a 'smuggle bunny'??  Shut Mouth  

This Fall !!!.......on Streamers across America...see James Bond go nose-to-nose against SMUGGLE BUNNY, his eariest foe ever !!!

He`ll bite yer knee off Jim!!!"

bunny
bunnyeee

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

three days after promised...the girls still markin` time as they wait for the other pickup truck...."sure mon,we very sure be there sawtoo day mon"

tuesuite (8)
tuesuite (2)
tuesuite (6)
tuesuite (1)
tuesuite (7)
tuesuite (5)
tuesuite (3)
tuesuite (4)

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Now a full 5 days beyond the promised Saturday delivery,Betty is at wit`s end, juggling her troupe with meaningless "make work" just so they wont wander off into the horizon......next time they need untraceable wheels she may try a self-driving unit....one that wouldn`t arbitrarily take a 6 day break in Grand Rapids

in the meantime,alliances were forming,passion plays between Betty and Larry Lifter seemed to be in bloom,sidelong glances from Judy to the quick witted bear handler got more dangerous with each passing day,and the swarthy little pilot in the tan trenchcoat wanted to go (somewhere?) to use the bathroom

side eye (2)
side eye (13)
side eye (14)

side eye (6)
side eye (8)
bear aseses danger

judy checks HOS (6)
judy checks HOS (0)
judy checks HOS (4)
judy checks HOS (7)
judy checks HOS (2)

ReplyQuote