the Family Truckste...

Notifications
Clear all

the Family Truckster... [PIC]

Rich Sufficool
(@rich-sufficool)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

What pipe smoking family man in 1961 wouldn't love a road trip with this deluxe Ford Country Squire with all the amenities including faux wood panels and powered by a Thunderbird 390. I always hoped they'd have also made a tudor Starliner. I had a bronze tudor poster from '65 to '67 and always loved the looks of it but would have rather had the Starliner roof (too expensive at the time).

As a tribute to George Bojaciuk, the last pic show his creativity when it came to accessorizing this model.

61FordCS 027
61FordCS 003
61FordCS 018
61FordCS 011
61FordCS 010
61FordCS 016
61FordCS 012
61FordCS 001
61FordCS 008
61FordCS 040
61Squire bb08 1

PacoSaval, Bob Jackman, Tony Perrone and 1 people liked
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

This is a beautiful model; have it and love it.  I love all the Country Squires thru the 50s and 60s.....and include the Merc Colony Parks as well.  Nice to see that Goldvarg is doing a Colony Park this year.

ReplyQuote
Tony Perrone
(@perrone1)
Admin Moderator

A thoroughly wonderful George Bojaciuk design that even Clark Griswold would find phenomenal!

ReplyQuote
John Napoli
(@carsman1958)
Noble Member

I agree with both of you.  Rich, you pictures are wonderful as usual.  Thanks for sharing.  I have this one as well and displayed with all the extra's.

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Famed Member Registered

My favorite accessory is the baby seat that hooks over the seat back...safety at its best.

ReplyQuote
Share: