Another Pebble Beac...

Notifications
Clear all

Another Pebble Beach Concours come and gone.

6 Posts
6 Users
11 Likes
Curtis Parisi
(@parisi50)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

I just enjoyed a week of car related activities culminating with showing a 1933 Pierce Arrow Convertible Sedan by a friend of mine and myself. No award but a  win just having the car on the field in the American Classic Class. We took the Pierce on the 66 mile De Elegance Tour De Elegance. The ribbon on the car is the certification that the car completed the tour. The The Best of Show winner was a 1932 Duesenberg J Figoni Sports Torpedo, beautiful car. Lincoln was featured this year. Here are a few photos. "32 Duesenberg, '33 Pierce Arrow, '52 Jaguar XK120 Ghia Supersonic Coupe, '36 Lincoln K-330 LeBaron Convertible Roadster, Maybach Electric Prototype. 

IMG 6009 3
IMG 6007
IMG 6012
IMG 6019
IMG 5989

John Kuvakas, Bob Jackman, Frank Reed and 5 people reacted
Ken Spear
(@kenspear)
Noble Member

Great photos Curtis. Going  to Pebble Beach as a spectator has been on my bucket list for quite a few years. Just never got around to it for many different reasons. Quite a distance from Canada. Hopefully the airport understaffing, lost luggage problems, etc will subside and things will get back to normal.

ReplyQuote
Harv Goranson
(@mg-harv)
Illustrious Member

I met a guy two weeks ago at a PCA cars and coffee who said he was going. Told him to say hi to Marshall Buck for me - if I'd known you were there Curtis I would have added you! Now I'm wishing I bought the blue/black version Matrix did.

Matrix MX50406 031 Duesenberg Figoni pic1
Matrix MX50406 031 Duesenberg Figoni pic2
Matrix MX50406 031 Duesenberg Figoni pic3

Here's the Matrix Jaguar Supersonic by Ghia.

Matrix MX11001 021 Jaguar Supersonic pic1
Matrix MX11001 021 Jaguar Supersonic pic2
Matrix MX11001 021 Jaguar Supersonic pic3

This post was modified 2 years ago by Harv Goranson

ReplyQuote
David Green
(@david-green)
Illustrious Member

Thanks Curtis. Nice pictures. It would be a real treat to be part of an entry in this fabulous concours. I’m pleased to see that Jaguar Supersonic.

ReplyQuote
Karl Schnelle
(@karl)
Famed Member

That Supersonic is very cool!!! 😎 Thanks for the photos!

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Illustrious Member

Thanks for sharing Curtis. It's been years since I attended the Pebble Beach show. I used to travel on company business and could schedule myself to be able to attend this and the Hershey shows...now I'm content to read about them from others' experiences.

ReplyQuote
Share: