Cruise to the holiday weekend with this new arrival!

This is the 1961 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Open top Jade Metallic in 1:43 scale by Stamp Models.

Order yours today! 👇

https://bit.ly/3OMNnVO

Goldvarg 1963 Rivie...

Notifications
Clear all

Goldvarg 1963 Riviera Lower Chrome Trim....

Nickies
(@nickies)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

The model is very nice but the chrome trim on the lower door panels is very fragile as well as the hood chrome strip. Same for the wipers. I messed up trying to re-attach so I ordered another one and I will seal these parts on the new one. All the other chrome trim around the model is tight. So just be aware of these potential issues if you handle this model in your display case.

One strange observation about the interior..........they installed crank handles for the rear windows and none at the front. I am sure most of them came with power windows.

Goldvarg
(@goldvarg)
Trusted Member

Hello Nickies,

I'm sorry that you find this model fragile. As most of the Goldvarg collectors know, I am always behind each model and try to give the best customer service experience.

The easiest way to solve the issue is to send me a message and I always send a replacement model (when is still available).

If you give me your complete name and address, I will ship the replacement model for you and is not necessary to send back yours to me. Best regards.

ReplyQuote
Goldvarg
(@goldvarg)
Trusted Member

Hello Nickies,

I'm sorry that you find this model fragile. As most of the Goldvarg collectors know, I am always behind each model and try to give the best customer service experience.

The easiest way to solve the issue is to send me a message and I always send a replacement model (when is still available).

If you give me your complete name and address, I will ship the replacement model for you and is not necessary to send back yours to me. Best regards.

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

I just received this Riviera, the 50 Chevy and the 61 Buick......they are all flawless, as usual.  Thanks Sergio!  Eagerly awaiting the 62 Impalas.

ReplyQuote
Moe Parr
(@moe-parr)
Prominent Member

@jack-dodds 

Jack, which '61 Buick did you get? I have the blue one shipping to me now. Hard to choose, but I based my decision on the wheel design, which I preferred over those on the green one.

Barry Levittan
Long Island, NY

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

@moe-parr   I got the green one.  Dublin green was a 1961 colour I loved and the 2-tone sealed the deal for me.  It's a beauty!

ReplyQuote
Ben Lampson
(@ben-lampson)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @nickies

I messed up trying to re-attach

If you pick up or handle the model itself, you will have damage. 

It is always best to pick up and/or handle the plinth, not the model itself.

ReplyQuote
Nickies
(@nickies)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@goldvarg Thank you for your kind offer. I will be in touch with you.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Cruise to the holiday weekend with this new arrival!

This is the 1961 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Open top Jade Metallic in 1:43 scale by Stamp Models.

Order yours today! 👇

https://bit.ly/3OMNnVO