(@david-green)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
image003

John Kuvakas reacted
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

What has a person's shoe size got to do with it?  Very confusing.

ReplyQuote
Graeme Ogg
(@graeme-ogg)
Famed Member

It's really very simple. In order to ensure a safe and comfortable fit, there is an industry standard method of correlating glove size with shoe size, as shown below. Simply insert your shoe size and the formula will suggest the most suitable glove size for your convenience (although if your hands tend to swell badly in the cold, or after a spell of exceptionally heavy drinking, buying gloves one size larger is recommended).

Glove formula

Graeme.M. Ogg
London U.K.

John Kuvakas, Jack Dodds, Frank Reed and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

@graeme-ogg  Thanks for this info Graeme; I'm pretty good at ciphering my guzindas so it should be no problem; other than the issue of obscuring the chart when I step on the measurement grid.  Sadly I won't be a candidate to purchase this item anyway, as it is obviously made to fit only those folks who have had a thumb amputation.

ReplyQuote
Graeme Ogg
(@graeme-ogg)
Famed Member

A double thumb amputation is no big deal these days. The surgery survival rate is almost 23 percent, and the risk is well worth it if it enables you to take advantage of these really worthwhile lifestyle accessories. I say go for it.

Graeme.M. Ogg
London U.K.

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @graeme-ogg

A double thumb amputation is no big deal these days. The surgery survival rate is almost 23 percent, and the risk is well worth it if it enables you to take advantage of these really worthwhile lifestyle accessories. I say go for it.

I agree Dr. Ogg and give you a thumbs-up on this post, simply because I can.

Pete Rovero reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: