11 Posts
10 Users
24 Likes
George Schire
(@georgeschire)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
JANUARY 12, 2023 IS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY #49
We're still doing OUR thing together. Loving each other, more than we ever could. We've endured the good times, the bad times, the sick times, the happy time, and everything in between.
Three years ago at #46, we feared with Lorraine's cancer, that was going to be our last. With God blessing us, we've added three more years. And yes, we're shooting for 50 and beyond.
Lorraine is more than ever my princess. She was (and still is) the mother to our daughters, like the mother I never had. She is giving, kind, cheerful, smart, and loved by all that know her. And I do mean ALL who know her and love her.
No one can love her more than me. I worship the ground she walks on. I cherish her sacrifice and commitment to everyone and everything she does. We only take each day as it comes, a sickness scare can do that.
But one day at a time is all we need. We're TOGETHER proving that 1 + 1 = 1. Today I reflect on the words from The Carpenters song, "Top Of The World", as I always have been with her, and in my mind I hear Roy Clark's song, "If I Had To Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It With you". Lorraine is the "Beat Of My Heart", as sung by Bobby Vinton.
She is the definition of the word LOVE. She is the definition of what a wife should be. She is the definition of what a mother should be. She is the definition of how God wants a person to be. She is an angle, and I've been blessed that she's my angel.
HAPPY ANNIVERARY PRINCESS. Thank you for choosing me to share this journey called life together! Holding your hand, I LOVE YOU!
Lorraine & George Wedding Day Jan. 12, 1974
Lorraine & George 2021

George Schire
Oakdale, Minnesota

John Bono, Skip Johnson, 100Ford2003 and 5 people reacted
John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Famed Member Admin

Beautiful! Happy anniversary!

John Kuvakas
Warrenton, VA

ReplyQuote
David Green
(@david-green)
Illustrious Member

Happy Anniversary, Lorraine and George! Good looking couple.

ReplyQuote
Ed Davis
(@ed-davis)
Famed Member

@jkuvakas +1

Ed Davis
Inverness, Illinois, USA

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Congratulations George and Lorraine!  Start saving up for next year's tropical vacation for your 50th.

ReplyQuote
Pete Rovero
(@pete-rovero)
Famed Member

Happy anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Schire!

ReplyQuote
Christopher Moroni
(@chris)
Illustrious Member

Congratulations Lorraine & George!

ReplyQuote
John Napoli
(@carsman1958)
Famed Member

Happy Anniversary George.  

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Illustrious Member

Happy anniversary Lorraine and George. Have a wonderful day.

ReplyQuote
100Ford2003
(@100ford2003)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @georgeschire
JANUARY 12, 2023 IS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY #49
We're still doing OUR thing together. Loving each other, more than we ever could. We've endured the good times, the bad times, the sick times, the happy time, and everything in between.
Three years ago at #46, we feared with Lorraine's cancer, that was going to be our last. With God blessing us, we've added three more years. And yes, we're shooting for 50 and beyond.
Lorraine is more than ever my princess. She was (and still is) the mother to our daughters, like the mother I never had. She is giving, kind, cheerful, smart, and loved by all that know her. And I do mean ALL who know her and love her.
No one can love her more than me. I worship the ground she walks on. I cherish her sacrifice and commitment to everyone and everything she does. We only take each day as it comes, a sickness scare can do that.
But one day at a time is all we need. We're TOGETHER proving that 1 + 1 = 1. Today I reflect on the words from The Carpenters song, "Top Of The World", as I always have been with her, and in my mind I hear Roy Clark's song, "If I Had To Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It With you". Lorraine is the "Beat Of My Heart", as sung by Bobby Vinton.
She is the definition of the word LOVE. She is the definition of what a wife should be. She is the definition of what a mother should be. She is the definition of how God wants a person to be. She is an angle, and I've been blessed that she's my angel.
HAPPY ANNIVERARY PRINCESS. Thank you for choosing me to share this journey called life together! Holding your hand, I LOVE YOU!
Lorraine & George Wedding Day Jan. 12, 1974
Lorraine & George 2021

Sending Happy and Blessed Anniversary Congratulations your way. 

Steve

John Merritt reacted
ReplyQuote
George Schire
(@georgeschire)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@100ford2003 

THANK YOU!  Much appreciated.  

George Schire
Oakdale, Minnesota

100Ford2003 reacted