What was in the Styrofoam?

4 Posts
2 Users
18 Likes
Wayne
(@wayne)
Topic starter  

Help!

I bought a group of 1/24 cars. Some came with styrofoam and I also got some styrofoam with no cars. So, I'm trying to figure a few of them. 

One styrofoam is 3 sections with button on top, (button missing), but I'm guessing Franklin Mint. There were 4 things wrapped in the pink tissue paper. 1) The usual tool. 2) A Red and Green Plaid Blanket. 3) A Wicker Picnic Basket, with a bottle of wine inside. 4) A Tan Colored Hat with a black band around the base by the rim.

Any ideas?

john barry, John Kuvakas, john barry and 1 people reacted
Chav
 Chav
(@chav)
Famed Member

It could be the 1932 confederate Chevy or 1930 Ford Tudor, but several other models have blankets and picnic baskets, only few have hats.

The styrofoam should have a code, google that code

1932 confederate Chevy

1930 Ford Tudor

john barry, John Kuvakas, Frank Reed and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Chav
 Chav
(@chav)
Famed Member

... or plug the last 4 characters of the code in the database under MPN, e.g. ZI20 is the code for 1930 Ford Tudor

john barry, John Kuvakas, Frank Reed and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Topic starter  

Thanks Chev! I did plug in the Z120 in the MPN search yesterday, and it came up "No Records Found"? Now that you given me a year, I did just search 1930 Ford Tutor and did come up. And the MPN Code is Z120? The 1930 Tutor is the winner, unless there's another car with that right hat! 

ReplyQuote
Share: