Topic starter  
Posted by: @perrone1

You bin a bizzy boy.

barry Silly  

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

That lifeguard really takes his job seriously!

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jack-dodds

this scenario was filmed over at the Davis Besse Nuke Plant retention pond.......sometimes Jack,even an M-60 won`t discourage some of the "fish" that make a living there

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @john-barry

this scenario was filmed over at the Davis Besse Nuke Plant retention pond.......sometimes Jack,even an M-60 won`t discourage some of the "fish" that make a living there

I had often wondered what Christopher George did for a living after Rat Patrol ended.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I had often wondered what Christopher George did for a living after Rat Patrol ended.

Christopher George, along with a host of others,was the original Made-for TV actor

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Christopher George, along with a host of others,was the original Made-for TV actor

That is sadly true but the man, resplendent in Tilley hat and goggles, could sure grease a Panzer with one burst of his Jeep mounted 50 cal.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

That is sadly true but the man, resplendent in Tilley hat and goggles, could sure grease a Panzer with one burst of his Jeep mounted 50 cal.

Tilley ???????        Holy Crap Jack....Tilley hats are da Bomb !!!.......TH5, in size 7 5/8......(Full disclosure,I am also Made-for-TV)

tilley hemp
tilley hemp2
tilley hemp3
jB @ home.....the upholstered years

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

I agree....you cannot beat a Tilley hat.  Awesome and courageous action shots John......worthy of a movie titled "The Middle Age Man and the Sea."

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I agree....you cannot beat a Tilley hat.  Awesome and courageous action shots John......worthy of a movie titled "The Middle Age Man and the Sea."

"The man who single handedly increased the water level" 🤨 ....

...Tilley,Leatherman,Early Eddie Bauer Goose Down (yep THAT`s where the goose went) these are the sugar plums that dance in dreams

....my first Tilley,the one in the pics above, eventually wore out.....Tilley replaced it as per their if-it-ever-happens warranty......I have 3 styles now,the most recent one,an LTM2 AIRFLO®, has the effect of being under a small (travel size) umbrella....

the guy here in the photo making Cecil the Sea Serpent shadow art isn`t me.....but he IS sporting a LTM2

Sun Lateafternoon

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Ya gotta love the Tilley warranty!

ReplyQuote
Evan Morgan
(@evan-morgan)
Honorable Member

Nice layout, great shots.

ReplyQuote