(@bob-jackman)
Illustrious Member

Love the forklift JB. Who made it?

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@bob-jackman                Hey Bob....that one is a Norscot 55504.....Brenda,the lift driver, is of Chinese origin and is not generally associated with Law Enforcement.......Brenda was once interviewed by Mary Hart for a segment on women and the glass ceiling

brendahome

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Illustrious Member

Thanks JB. Norscott makes some beautiful models of industrial equipment. Don't believe I have ever seen a red headed Chinese woman before...this forum really is educational.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@bob-jackman      it really really is Bob

redchina

ReplyQuote
Geoff Jowett
(@geoff-jowett)
Illustrious Member

great work as always John, love to see more of the plane?

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @geoff-jowett

great work as always John, love to see more of the plane?

That just came in the mail yesterday Geoff....I don`t have any pics other than those taken in the above shoot....The plane is an ERTL Yellow 1932 Northrup Gamma (Ertl RF1036)......wingspan of the original unit was 47 ft 9.8in.....this diecast comes in @ 13.25",making it a nearly exact 1/43 scale   (573.5 ÷ 13.25 = 43.28)......pictured from a distance,it should work well in my next Epic Betty Bibbs Adventure

......Can`t wait to see Betty back in action kids ???...

...Check out our back-to-back feature at the all new Bijou Theater !!!

.......(New shows each Saturday until school starts !!).......

https://diecast.org/community/1_24/the-yellow-jungle-caper-vitamin-c-by-optic-nerve-absorption/

https://diecast.org/community/1_24/the-long-awaited-return-of-betty-bibbs-and-her-thievin-ways/

wethoughtyoudbetaller

ReplyQuote
Geoff Jowett
(@geoff-jowett)
Illustrious Member

OK thanks for the info John. I noticed a while back on FM s site they now have a small number of 1/24 planes. Problem for me with them is display space.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @geoff-jowett

OK thanks for the info John. I noticed a while back on FM s site they now have a small number of 1/24 planes. Problem for me with them is display space.

a 22" wingspan isn`t welcome everywhere is it?.....I have an issue with the prices Geoff.....and you`d think that in the $300.00 (pre-shipped) range they`d at least let you see thru the window glass.....with an eye toward import/export appropriate aircraft,they have 3 selections,2 of which have silver painted windscreens

northrup alpha
washerwindowss
washerwindows

ReplyQuote
Evan Morgan
(@evan-morgan)
Honorable Member

Great sots John. Interesting story line.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@evan-morgan  Thanks Evan......when my camera gets out of the hospital, I plan to drag out the "girls who lift" for another jungle-side caper.....a second airplane is on the way, along with a murder of aliens and,of course, the usual miscreants

doyoueven

ReplyQuote
Share: