Too many Chiefs

53 Posts
6 Users
112 Likes
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Chief Amongus and Fire Chief Bob arrive simultaneously at the Piggly Wiggly just as the doors open for the July 4th Super Sale

store seven

Greg, Bob Jackman, Tony Perrone and 3 people reacted
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Chief Amongus (aka Jay Yellowlegs), truly familiar with only the Pinto, wonders aloud whether the broken down car he is looking at is a Lloyd or a Borgward.  Chief Bob wisecracks that if that "foreign junk" was a flathead 8 like his Merc there wouldn't be a problem!

Greg, Tony Perrone, john barry and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Chief Amongus is,understandably,incensed with Chief Bob White`s allegation that his cherished LLoyd is anything but a fine ride (with certain less-than-endearing idiosyncrasies)

CA.....with his arrow sharp battle skills, puts the kee-bosh on Bob`s weekend BBQ plans by preemptively purchasing EVERY Cascabel pepper in the Piggly Wiggly`s inventory.A grand gesture that so impresses Sonny over in the produce section, that he GIVES Chief the actual truck they came in!!!!!!

DSC 7555

Pete Rovero, Greg, John Shamblin and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jack-dodds

Chief Amongus (aka Jay Yellowlegs), truly familiar with only the Pinto, wonders aloud whether the broken down car he is looking at is a Lloyd or a Borgward.  Chief Bob wisecracks that if that "foreign junk" was a flathead 8 like his Merc there wouldn't be a problem!

Borgward ???? Borgward ???? ....isnt that the one where Ward has to go to Beaver`s school after Beaver leaves his lunch at Larry Mondelo`s house???

Greg, Jack Dodds, Greg and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @john-barry

Chief Amongus is,understandably,incensed with Chief Bob White`s allegation that his cherished LLoyd is anything but a fine ride (with certain less-than-endearing idiosyncrasies)

CA.....with his arrow sharp battle skills, puts the kee-bosh on Bob`s weekend BBQ plans by pre-emptily purchasing EVERY Cascabel pepper in the Piggly Wiggly`s inventory.A grand gesture that so impresses Sonny over in the produce section, that he GIVES Chief the actual truck they came in!!!!!!

DSC 7555

A thoughtful gesture by Sonny to be sure, but sadly one that the actual truck owner immediately insists that he renege on.  This causes Sonny to panic, realizing that ironically he will now be called an..........

Meanwhile Baby Bear, cursing his luck at being born an urban bruin, rummages through the Snap-On van  in search of the driver's lunch bucket; while Mom and Dad pick through the nearby dumpster.

Greg, john barry, Greg and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

*not wishing to be called an..........*    

and after unconvincingly blaming the goat who stocks the soup aisle,Sonny folds like a cheap taco

b14

having seen enough tru-crime shows on TV to realize their own culpability in the matter,chief and chief run out to the cape to "wash" the still loaded truck

kerfuffle at the cape

some eighteen months after the fact,Cape residents still consider their local crab to be "delightfully" spicy

Goat was harassed to the point that he was placed into the witsec program ....relocated along with the recovered truck...he spends most of his time eating trees from the artificial reef and trying to jimmie dimes out of the Coke machine

goatsec

Baby Bear ?.....returned to his dumpster and attending BA meetings at the YMCA on Tuesday mornings

carlbabybear (1)
candown (1)
06 wmturtle (10)
00 wmturtle (12)

Pete Rovero, Greg, Jack Dodds and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
100Ford2003
(@100ford2003)
Famed Member

@john-barry 

Ask 'Isabella'. She knows it all.

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @100ford2003

@john-barry 

Ask 'Isabella'. She knows it all.

Uh Oh...........another dame I don`t precisely recall

ReplyQuote
100Ford2003
(@100ford2003)
Famed Member

@john-barry  

She might be 'very loosely' related to the Borgward Familia

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Illustrious Member

@john-barry Quite a turn of events for this cast of characters JB.  You never know what life is gonna throw at you.

ReplyQuote
100Ford2003
(@100ford2003)
Famed Member

Kinda depends on the invitations you send out.

I've been known to crash quite a few get-togethers.... I've been 'asked' to leave a few times but have only 'suffered' one overly twisted arm.

But with my free hand I was able to grab a good pile of pulled pork..lol

Jack Dodds, john barry, Jack Dodds and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Illustrious Member

I'm not sure but I think Isabella and Alexander used to date.

Jack Dodds, john barry, Jack Dodds and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

@bob-jackman.....I do know Alexander......from his work with Harley Davidson

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @100ford2003

Kinda depends on the invitations you send out.

I've been known to crash quite a few get-togethers.... I've been 'asked' to leave a few times but have only 'suffered' one overly twisted arm.

But with my free hand I was able to grab a good pile of pulled pork..lol

count your victories,ever so humble_____at least ya got away with a hand sandwich

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jack-dodds

@john-barry Quite a turn of events for this cast of characters JB.  You never know what life is gonna throw at you.

they all learned their lessons Jack.....I think that`s what we can take away from all this

09 September qwest pie throwing 0111 (3957684658)

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4
Share: